The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » F & L - everybody wins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic Rik
View Profile
Loyal user
Eastern Canada
296 Posts

Profile of Magic Rik
I would like to get a downloadable eBook that explains the throw that results in both sides being fast.

Yes - I know - buy the book and DVD. Well - I may still do that but shipping to Canada can be a pain and I won't be at mother-in-law's place in PA until Christmas.

I have bought three "ebooks" from Pop already, but see nowhere that an ebook is available that shows this throw.

Thanks all.
Rik
Magic Rik

Life itself is magic - I just want to help a bit!

https://www.facebook.com/Magic.by.Rik
Shikanominarazu
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of Shikanominarazu
Rik,
A preview of the book is on the school for scoundrels site that has the fast/fast throw in it. [url=http://www.chefanton.com/scoundrelsstore/fl_notes.htm]Right Here[/ur].
Hope that helps till you can get the book (I'm in much the same boat as you with the shipping atm).
-D
ljsviol
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of ljsviol
Rik,
I was going to direct you to pgs 25-30 from the Haydn book, if you get hold of it, but the link above contains everything there. Very nice of them to put it up on the Net.

I recently got the DVD/ebook - I found it a lot easier watching Chef Anton demonstrating this, than following the book, but that may just be me. -) I found Chef Anton's performance of his own routine very interesting; he does some fake explanations involving spinning the chain on the table that looked very good.

Larry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » F & L - everybody wins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL