The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello Peeps! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mediaevalchimp
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Mediaevalchimp
Hi,

My name is Steve and I have been interested in magic (mainly card manipulation) for some time now. I would say my level of skill is that of tricks performed to friends but yet to total strangers...(not self working or mathematical tricks BTW!)

I started getting into magic when I worked in a pub during the mid 00s. I got to know the regulars and as luck would have it one customer was a former member of the Magic Circle. T relieve boredom during the quieter periods I would perform "bar tricks" to people sitting down and they seemed to enjoy it. A year went past and I had affectionately been dubbed "Magic Steve" by some of the younger clientele.

One day the gentleman I mentioned earlier came up to me at the bar and with a great booming voice said "Hello young man!, I have been watching you put your skills to the test and you are doing very well! But how would you like to become better?". From that day Brian (the magician) would teach me new moves and subtleties that would pave the way for my love of Magic. As a token of goodwill I paid him in Pints of Directors for his help.

So there you go! Started with The Royal Road and found a few killer tricks that wow every time with minimal effort!

Look forward to joining in the discussions!

All the best,

Steve
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Mediavalchimp,

It is always nice to hear a story of "Magicians helping Magicians".

I enjoy a deck of Cards. Perhaps I'll see you in "The Workers" forum.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello Peeps! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL