The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Thank You Hocus Pocus!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Barnstormer
View Profile
Regular user
Batavia, Ohio
150 Posts

Profile of Barnstormer
I hope this is the correct forum/thread for this, I looked through the menu and this seemed the best selection.

THANK YOU HOCUS POCUS.

I purchased a very expensive gimmick, found it did not work well for me.

However, due to an error on my part, I lost the original packaging!

Hocus Pocus accepted it back for full store credit AND sent me what I wanted as a replacement (The Clarity Box) before I even had a chance to order it from them!

This was the best customer service and fastest turn-around I have ever experienced from any vendor, magic or not!

From now on, if a product is available through Hocus Pocus I will order it from them, they ROCK.

Thank you!
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Paul Gross is one of the most customer savvy magic dealers
on the planet and one heck of a nice guy in person!

Paul and his staff will always make things right for any
of his clients and friends! I'm glad that your experience
was just as pleasant as mine continues to be.

He will also buy or trade for some of your older items as well.
Yes, Hocus Pocus Magic does rock!
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
728 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
I totally agree. Paul and his staff are great to work with.
Bob.
Bill
View Profile
Veteran user
and Pretty Nice Guy
376 Posts

Profile of Bill
I'll second that. He's very savy. On several occasions I made a purchase I wasn't happy with (my fault) and he tookthem back for store credit, even though I "knew the secret". Guess where I do my magic shopping?
Barnstormer
View Profile
Regular user
Batavia, Ohio
150 Posts

Profile of Barnstormer
Yes,, paul is who I dealt with!

I am very happy.
longhaired1
View Profile
Veteran user
Salida
314 Posts

Profile of longhaired1
Is this Hocus Pocus magic shop in Fresno? I have to purchase supplies for an upcoming show and will use them based on these reviews.
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
I have been ordering from them for years, and go to visit them whenever I am in California. Nice folks with more stuff than they even know they have... Smile
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
fish11
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of fish11
Paul is great he makes you feel more like a friend than just a customer. My latest great experience with Hocus-Pocus.com was this week. I finally decided to get a nice set of copper cups and balls and wanted to get them as soon as possible to get used to the feel of the cups for some shows in December. They only had a set of combo cups in stock, and even though I wasn’t going to use the chop feature I was going to get those and buy an extra set of non-gimmicked balls. But Paul said he would order the regular set and have it shipped directly to me. So not only did he save me money on the set and not having to buy an extra set of balls I received the cups in two days (I love the look and feel of the cups). Now that’s great customer service.
Robin4Kids
View Profile
Veteran user
Lower Alabama
396 Posts

Profile of Robin4Kids
A great article on Paul and Hocus Pocus is in the latest digital issue (#10)of Vanish magazine that you can download for free.
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of Leo H
Another endorsement for Hocus Pocus. A great friendly staff and incredible inventory.
Peter Cuddihy
View Profile
Veteran user
Peter S. Cuddihy
346 Posts

Profile of Peter Cuddihy
Paul is a class act!
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Yup. Always has been! I wish I could get up there more often. The place is one of the last magic wonderlands going.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Thank You Hocus Pocus!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL