The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Double Barrel Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
I just ordered this trick and it states if you are not satisfied you can return it for a full refund. Who else in magic gives this as a gurantee? I do not know of anyone. Double Barrel and here is the blurb.
You have never seen anything like this! From the strange, yet clever mind of Bob Solari comes Double Barrel. When they said, "Give it to them with both barrels", Bob took it quite literally.
Show two decks of cards, a blue deck and a red deck. Ask a spectator to select one of the decks and put the other deck in his/her pocket for later. Remove the second deck of cards from its case, shuffle the cards and spread them face up.... normal deck... totally mixed up. Turn the cards over and spread them face down. Ask the spectator to simply touch the back of any card. There is NO FORCE of any kind. It's an absolutely FREE CHOICE! The face of the card is shown to the audience. The back of the card is towards you at all times. The cards are NOT MARKED in any way! The selected card is returned to the deck and the deck is returned to the box. Ask the spectator to concentrate on his/her card. In a flash, you are able to CORRECTLY NAME his/her card! In addtion, you name a number. Let's say the number is 23. Ask the spectator to remove the first deck from her pocket and count down to the 23rd card. Amazingly it is the SAME CARD as the one she freely selected just moments earlier! DOUBLE BARREL is a killer! The gimmick will absolutely blow you away! Each one is hand made by Bob! Remember: NO forces, NO memory work, NO marked cards! Resets in one second! Immediately repeatable!

I am looking forward to this one. Solari's magic is simple, direct and priced right. I have enough of his stuff to know this is another winner. You can read about this and see a demo here.
http://bobsolarimagic.com/shop/Double%20Barrel
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Double Barrel Trick (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL