The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tricks with eyeballs... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
I recently recieved an order from Bucky rollover. In it was 3 sets of eyeballs. I do an illision where I pull out an eye, shine it, then put it back in saying..."is it straight?" It blows the kids away. What other effects can be done with Eyeballs?
Most magically yours,
WR

Oh Bucky rollovers web site is
http://www.boneyardbargains.com/Shopping......ver.html
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
WR,
If you've got back copies of the Linking Ring magazine, dig them out and find my Showtime column of July, 1997.
The routine is a two in the hand, one in the pocket, using little feet ("feet" of magic!) and culminating with an eyeball: "Next time you're around, I'll keep an eye out for you."
In my column of November, 2001, I reprinted a poem by Cardslinger Jim Davis, using a fake eyeball. Very good!
I've also got a column coming up involving a tiny hand and a fake eye, culminating in the question: "Is the hand quicker than the eye?"
(Good grief! These puns just get worse and worse!)
cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
I do the eye from Diamond Jim. (He is in our ring)I forgot about your colums. I will check. Hmm mabey a final production for Cups and Balls.
Most magically yours,
WR
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I have a fake eyeball that I will take out & place on a card, I ask the spectator to keep an eye on it Smile

As a final load, ask everyone to keep an eye on the cups(reveal the eyeballs) "on them, not in them". Smile

Eye better go now Smile

Eye will see you all later Smile
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
1528 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
The Pop-Eye effect is pretty funny and shocking if done quickly. I sometimes use it as a closer.
Prof. Pabodie
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Prof. Pabodie
In Docc Hilford's 'Mountains of Madness', the finale is a production of a slime-covered eyeball and he even suggests using a real eye from a butcher's shop (does anyone out there really do that?). You can store them in your freezer until ready to use -- great for table-hopping at restaurants! Magic Curios in S. Africa also sells an effect where an eyeball rolls across the table and stops at a selected card (it's on my to-get list).
'I think it was his eye! yes, it was this! He had the eye of a vulture - a pale blue eye, with a film over it. Whenever it fell upon me, my blood ran cold.' - Poe
Phil C
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
903 Posts

Profile of Phil C
Hi,

Check these out

Crazy Eyes by Tom Burgoon
Chop Cup by Tex Austin - Black Magic Style
Pop-Eye by Keith Lack
bentley
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of bentley
[quote]On 2002-06-04 23:20, Ichazod wrote:

Eye better go now Smile

Eye will see you all later Smile
Ha Ha. I should look into the eyeball tricks. Sounds fun for Hallow's Eve. (Halloween.) Like Eye said Eye should look into the eyeball tricks.
Jim Magus
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Jim Magus
Years ago I saw a Joe Given lecture that was begun with a routine he called Eye Opener. He pulled out his eyeball, bounced it, it swelled to a large eyeball, and then he returned it to his socket. At least that's the way I remember it!

An eye in a bottle is used by Stephen Minch in "the Eye of Alhazred" in Lovecraftian Ceremonies. In Randy Clower's "Eye of the Manticore" in Book of Shadows, he uses an eyeball that glows eerily.

I published a routine using a pack of Tarot and an eyeball in a bottle that was entitled "Evil Eye," in Arcana of Bizarre Magick. "A corked bottle containing an eyeball was found by a Greek fisherman, who brought it to me. I was teaching metaphysical studies in the area, and he thought I could use another pupil."
Rev.moonchild
View Profile
Regular user
Bristol, Pa.
173 Posts

Profile of Rev.moonchild
As most of you, we started back when Bizarre Maggick wasn't the rage. So When I go back to my Roots and use my Cups & Balls for the last load I use 3 Eye balls , Instead of fruit .
Follow the spirits of the wind and you will find your voice
<BR> Rev. Moonchild
<BR>
<BR>www.magicalelixer.com
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
In a restaurant one time I tried to catch the waitess' eye, but it rolled under someone else's table.
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
DrNorth
View Profile
Veteran user
North Starr Entertainment, Harrisburg PA
364 Posts

Profile of DrNorth
Don't forget the impromptu creamer eye pop, and who had the eyeball that you scooped out with a spoon? It left a black "hole" in your socket?
Smile
"For it shows things that were, and things that are, and things that yet may be. But which it that he sees, even the wisest cannot always tell"
~Galadriel

"A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes."
scolman
View Profile
Elite user
Cape Town, South Africa
456 Posts

Profile of scolman
Have you checked these out:
http://www.magicurios.com/eye-of-the-beholder.html

Simon
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
Yummy !!!!

Just hanging out with the rest of my fellow dregs.
http:// www . phrets . com
Visit http://www.bizarremagic.net
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Steve Spills "Eye popper" is my favourite. Pull your eye out with a spoon.
You can get it at Steven's magic.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tricks with eyeballs... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL