We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Randi Rain's Rain Bowls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mondeaux
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Mondeaux
Just recieved Randi Rain's Rain Bowls today and they're awesome. Not only well made, but the method used is brilliant and undetectable in performance. And very easy to perform. If you've ever done any cups and balls routines, you'll already know the hardest slight needed for Rain Bowls. Highly recommended for a portable cups and balls type routine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWnK_LbI2vA
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3645 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Very Nice!!!
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Sweet! Beautifully done and at a proper speed. This is eye candy.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3962 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Unfortunately, this doesn't get much attention because very few people are going to know to look for this. I have these bowls, and really love the bowls, the method, and the routine Randi teaches.

The only change I have made to the routine is I have a magnet that is attached to the inside of my shirt, at lower chest level. I bring the bowl toward my body, with the inside of the bowl facing the audience. My pinkie finger goes into the shirt and the ball attaches to the magnet. I can now show two clean bowls, two clean hands, and just one ball. I just do the move in reverse and I have now "stolen" the ball back to do the routine again. This allows me to show the bowls and my hands clean from beginning to end.

KJ
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Randi certainly has a great set of CUPS, but I will have to look again for the bowls. Talk about misdirection, OMG!

(I'm already extending my apologies for this immature post.)

CHRIS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Randi Rain's Rain Bowls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.71 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL