We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magnetic Airborne by Twister Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Daz Buckley
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
469 Posts

Profile of Daz Buckley
I have it. I like it. I use it. Yes it has " issues ". Every magic trick I ever bought had " issues "

Good work Twister Magic.
mwmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of mwmagic
Maybe a bit unfair, but sounds like it would be very easy to make one. That is a threat to this product.
Puzzlemaker
View Profile
Regular user
188 Posts

Profile of Puzzlemaker
Mine arrived today. Everyone who nows "Addict by Edo" Coin in Can know how to take a Sodacan apart and put it together without slits or anything else. So you could make a new can that´s solid.
davidredfearn
View Profile
Regular user
London
162 Posts

Profile of davidredfearn
George all opinions of course .. The magic shops idea of difficult may mean not too happy to pay forty quid for a coke can that looked like it had been kicked around a rugby pitch!And a glass that wouldn't fit in at a 2 year old's party.
Hardly conjecture ! I took delivery and became difficult I agree it was junk

DR
davidredfearn
View Profile
Regular user
London
162 Posts

Profile of davidredfearn
Try and move on DR
mwmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of mwmagic
I have made one today based on some very basic research across products. It cost me £3, ~$1.5 and works like a treat.
ku7uk3
View Profile
Inner circle
1775 Posts

Profile of ku7uk3
I disagree that it is easy to make. Sure if you had a workshop with an arsenal of tools at your disposal, and the original to use as a blue-print with the skills and knowledge to backwards engineer it, then like any product ever invented, you could maybe make your own.

But if your like me who doesn't own any of that stuff or knowledge, then its most definetly quicker, simpler and easier to just buy one where someone has done all the work for you. And the cost is not that much compared to some of the other models the effect stands for itself on visual impact.

If you want to act like a Chinese knock-off merchant and produce your own inferior imitation, then carry on doing what your doing and use your workshop to rip of the original artist like what you have said you have done.
But for new readers, if you want a professionally made, working trick from the person that did the hard-work trying to solve all its problems, then buy the original from Twister Magic. And at the end of the day, you should buy the original because its just so much easier than trying to make your own.

Steve
davidredfearn
View Profile
Regular user
London
162 Posts

Profile of davidredfearn
Would you make me one MW I would pay you well!
DR
mwmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of mwmagic
Steve : I mostly agree, but on occasions I enjoy combining various ideas to produce home made effects. I do have a modest workshop and a box full of useful supplies. This is part of my magic hobby. Performing with my own props can be more enjoyable.

David : Making a homemade DIY prop is one thing, but selling as a professional product with guarantee, safety assurance and instructions is for the pros. Maybe in retirement I will enter that market, who knows.

Very best wishes to you both,

MW
Hybrid Hunter
View Profile
New user
Sydney, Australia
92 Posts

Profile of Hybrid Hunter
Has anyone had experience with Airborne Any Bottle Magnetic?
http://www.themagicdepot.com/product_inf......s_id=492

The idea of using any bottle intrigues me but I don't know how good it would be.
I also haven't had any experience with other airborne bottles as well.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7334 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Nov 24, 2014, Hybrid Hunter wrote:
Has anyone had experience with Airborne Any Bottle Magnetic?
http://www.themagicdepot.com/product_inf......s_id=492

The idea of using any bottle intrigues me but I don't know how good it would be.
I also haven't had any experience with other airborne bottles as well.

Its that good that they didn't think a demo video was necessary.
Barnstormer
View Profile
Regular user
Batavia, Ohio
150 Posts

Profile of Barnstormer
What if anything can be handed out.
Hybrid Hunter
View Profile
New user
Sydney, Australia
92 Posts

Profile of Hybrid Hunter
Duly noted pegasus!
Is there a good quality airborne out that you recommend?

I don't really need it to be handed out since I'll be using it in a stage/standup context.
Hybrid Hunter
View Profile
New user
Sydney, Australia
92 Posts

Profile of Hybrid Hunter
Duly noted pegasus!
Is there a good quality airborne out that you recommend?

I don't really need it to be handed out since I'll be using it in a stage/standup context.
Mark Boody Illusionist
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of Mark Boody Illusionist
Someone had asked if anyone had any experience with this version of magnetic airborne seen here http://www.themagicdepot.com/product_inf......s_id=492

The original poster got no response, so now it's my turn to ask. Anyone?

I do like the idea of using a bottle instead of a can, however I would like hear from others about their first-hand experiences.

Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magnetic Airborne by Twister Magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL