The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » TA Newspaper - God can restore you. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magiccat
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of magiccat
In my upcoming T and A newspaper performance I'm thinking about adding the message that God can restore anything. If a magician can restore a newspaper, God can restore your soul. Any thoughts?
DougTait
View Profile
Elite user
Sebring, FL
492 Posts

Profile of DougTait
This is a short synopsis of the routine I use.

Reference: Psalm 23: .....He restores my soul.

"What good is yesterday's newspaper? What was once valuable, containing the important news of the day, is now worthless, except for perhaps paper training a puppy, lining the bottom of the bird cage or wrapping the garbage. All uses for which the newspaper was not intended for."

"We may as well tear it up and discard it." (Tear)

"Some people may feel that their lives are not worth much eaither and that they are not living up to their potential. Some may feel as worthless as this shredded old newspaper."

"However we are promised that we can be redeemed - restored through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ." (Restore paper)

"This is only an illustration of course, but imagine the power of God who can take a torn and damaged soul and restore it to its original and meaningful purpose?"

....Not my routine word-for-word, but you get the general idea.

Doug
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men [and women] to do nothing."
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1167 Posts

Profile of Russo
This brings to me an Idea I had when I had my first surgery in 70 of my 76 years - was so apprehensive(sp) the Idea was take 2 pcs of paper (or the news paper??)calling them "anxiety-apprehension" tear them and bring forth a string of Angels - I named them Hope -to get well/Faith -I will get well/ Patience -I would get well / and/ Joy -I did get well - remember Christ dosent have to be their IN PERSON _ his holy Spirit will heal you from where he is (ALL OVER THE PLACE>) Ralph - PS follow up exam found all OK.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » TA Newspaper - God can restore you. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL