The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » DON'T WAIT FOR INSPIRATION (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

murrari
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of murrari
DON'T WAIT FOR INSPIRATION is my brand new e-book featuring 10 new routines.

It is part of my PLATINUM membership package but also as a stand alone e-book.

Here are the details:

DIVINE SUM:
Six cards are chosen from a shuffled deck by six spectators and placed out of sight. The magician removes his business card and writes a sum on the back and hands the business card to another spectator to add the digits together. When the spectator has the total, the magician asks each spectator to remove the cards from their pockets. Assuming the sum total is 194,637 each card will match a digit from the total - a divine sum!!

TIME WILL TELL:
An amazing coincidence/prediction effect.This is my handling of Paul Harris' OVERKILL routine.

ON THE MONEY:
An incredible hands off OPEN prediction effect with playing cards and a bank note.

RUSH HOUR:
A spectator thinks of their favourite hour of the day and then chooses a card from the deck. The magician says he has a one in twelve shot of guessing the hour and a one in 52 shot of guessing the right card. He guesses both correctly!

RANDOMLY ACCURATE:
A spectator randomly removes eight cards from a shuffled deck and holds on to them. Another spectator chooses a card from the deck and remembers it. The eight cards are used to determine the value and suit of the card. Spelling the name of the chosen card, one name for each letter, the final card dealt turns out to be the chosen one.

FULL CIRCLE:
A coin purse is shown and the spectator removes the coin from within. A card is chosen from the deck. The coin vanishes instantly followed by the chosen card. When the spectator opens the purse, both the coin and the card are discovered inside.

INFLUENTIAL POKER:
Under increasingly stringent conditions, the magician always seems to be dealt the winning hand in a game of poker.

FLIPSIDE:
A card is chosen from the deck and held out of sight. The remainder of the cards are split and shuffled face up in to face down. The magician asks the spectator to wave their card over the deck. Immediately the deck is spread to show three reversed Fives spread throughout the deck, Clubs, Hearts and Spades. The magician immediately concludes the chosen card must be the Five of Diamonds. It is!

POINT OF NO RETURN:
My presentation for the $100 bill switch

DUPE:
A spectator draws a simple picture on a business card and the magician manages to draw a duplicate of that picture.

30 pages delivered in e-book format within 24 hours of order being placed.

$30 available via the link above or Paypal to magic@andrewmurray.biz

Thanks for looking...

AM
Andrew Murray
M.I.M.C. Gold Star
AndrewMurrayMagic

DON'T WAIT FOR INSPIRATION is my brand new e-book with 10 new routines.

APTITUDE is my first PLATINUM e-book with 10 new routines + 'SIGNS' bonus.

PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP is available here.

DNA
murrari
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of murrari
I have just loaded a short video demonstrating RANDOMLY ACCURATE from the new e-book.

You can view it here:

http://youtu.be/oe09_Z9NMXU

Cheers

AM
Andrew Murray
M.I.M.C. Gold Star
AndrewMurrayMagic

DON'T WAIT FOR INSPIRATION is my brand new e-book with 10 new routines.

APTITUDE is my first PLATINUM e-book with 10 new routines + 'SIGNS' bonus.

PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP is available here.

DNA
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » DON'T WAIT FOR INSPIRATION (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL