The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Justin Miller's V.O.I.D. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Gjmagic, I can see my liver running out the Pub door at 4 a.m. now!
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
What would be the point of putting a zombie in the box?Would he not just leave it again?
This is my 18 th year on being a member of the cafe.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Any reviews yet? I know at least 40 orders came from the Café fam! Would love to hear your thoughts or concerns.
JM
Fatgumbo
View Profile
Veteran user
Melbourne, Australia
304 Posts

Profile of Fatgumbo
I got this. despite Justin saying that the box can be examined, I really don't see how it can. Lay people aren't completely oblivious, and a cardbox with an extra flap with two front faces will definitely look suspicious.. whilst they might not know the exact mechanics of how you performed it, they will know that you used this special prop in a way in achieve it. I would just put the box away after the trick..
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Boom.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-11-15 19:32, Fatgumbo wrote:
I got this. despite Justin saying that the box can be examined, I really don't see how it can. Lay people aren't completely oblivious, and a cardbox with an extra flap with two front faces will definitely look suspicious.. whilst they might not know the exact mechanics of how you performed it, they will know that you used this special prop in a way in achieve it. I would just put the box away after the trick..

Just last week I kept it on the table and a girl picked it up and just said "I have no idea"
So YES it can be left out to be examined.
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-11-15 20:59, tomsk192 wrote:
Boom.

Are you like some street thug? "BOOM, mofo! You got Served!"
JM
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Yes, I'm a street thug, just like Jay Sankey. Boom.

:rolleyes:
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-11-15 22:14, tomsk192 wrote:
Yes, I'm a street thug, just like Jay Sankey. Boom.

:rolleyes:

Did not know sankey rolled like that! I will have to ask him about it.
JM
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4839 Posts

Profile of RNK
Got this the other day. I think one advantage this has is that it's compact. I love Sudden Deck III but it's definitely not compact to carry when doing strolling magic. I see other points about the concern with it being examined. I don't think the extra flap would be suspicious- I mean in the beginning you are openly showing the unmade box flapping it around in the specs faces. Though- the bottom of the box may raise a little suspicion to the spec but it may not since you are showing an unmade box from the beginning. But- I feel as JM states- this is an effect you just take out and do and either set the box down and go into your card trick or just put the box back in your shirt pocket or pants. If you work professionally or perform for people you don't know, I think this would be a killer effect. To make this up is very easy and quick. That's a big advantage for me. You can literally make this is in minutes! If it get's ruined- you can easily make another one with very little items needed. I really like that fact. I'm not one for having the time to make up difficult gimmicks- this definitely does not fall into that category. That's the only downfall of other effects like this, i.e. Sudden Deck III- if you ruin it- you are screwed. Not so with V.O.I.D. All in all I am definitely happy with this purchase...

RNK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Justin Miller's V.O.I.D. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL