The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic Wagon Triple Dice Vision (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
kiketron
View Profile
Elite user
430 Posts

Profile of kiketron
Step into the unknown
kiketron
View Profile
Elite user
430 Posts

Profile of kiketron
Again... more dices
Step into the unknown
saverle
View Profile
Elite user
The Netherlands
443 Posts

Profile of saverle
This is a very big box compared to the dice...
saverle
View Profile
Elite user
The Netherlands
443 Posts

Profile of saverle
I will let this one go.... After 8 hours, still not sold out! Hmmm....
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5487 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Quote:
On 2013-10-27 12:56, saverle wrote:
This is a very big box compared to the dice...

I actually liked that. It takes away any suspicion of the box being translucent. It looks more like a vault.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Nick Birch
View Profile
Regular user
Sheffield, UK
197 Posts

Profile of Nick Birch
Bought every MW effect this year and now have dice coming out of my ears (not literally). Can't possibly buy another dice effect. Can I?

Nick
www.dark-artifacts.com

Purveyors of the finest handcrafted hauntiques. The Uninvited, Deathwatch, The Gift, Whiteface, Satan's Circus
saverle
View Profile
Elite user
The Netherlands
443 Posts

Profile of saverle
You're right Nick. This trick doesn't make me excited at all!
saverle
View Profile
Elite user
The Netherlands
443 Posts

Profile of saverle
Is it a sign that this trick after 14 hours is still not sold out???
saverle
View Profile
Elite user
The Netherlands
443 Posts

Profile of saverle
Maybe Magic Wagon is exhausted creative speaking... They can only make variatons on variations on variations...
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of Snidini
It is hard to believe it is still available after that many hours being offered. Either they decided to "up the production numbers" or they have produced too many dice effects in a short period of time. Anyway, I decided to take the plunge and hope for the best. Lost out on the last two effects. Hope this one won't dissapoint.

Any comments Tony?
saverle
View Profile
Elite user
The Netherlands
443 Posts

Profile of saverle
Ok, after 24 hours finally Out of Stock... there are still enough MW-Believers I suppose....
kiketron
View Profile
Elite user
430 Posts

Profile of kiketron
Any review?
Please comment your impresssions when you receive it
Thanks
Step into the unknown
Nick Birch
View Profile
Regular user
Sheffield, UK
197 Posts

Profile of Nick Birch
It's a new MW release and I still have £150 in my pocket - what's going on? Think I'm suffering from 'dice fatigue'.
www.dark-artifacts.com

Purveyors of the finest handcrafted hauntiques. The Uninvited, Deathwatch, The Gift, Whiteface, Satan's Circus
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of Snidini
Well my Triple Dice Vision arrived today and I must say, it's amazing how fast they can deliver an overseas package so fast in just a couple of days. After opening up the box and seeing how great they package their products, I believe they have another winner with this little box. It is very well made, as is all of the Magic Wagon products, and although I'm sure it is a variation on other "dice boxes", it is quite devious and should play well for closeup magic. I'm not sure how it will play for stage or parlour magic but there is an optional instruction for doing a standup routine. It is cleaverly made and I can't wait to try it out in a closeup situation. I know they have produced many dice effects in the past but not having anything remotely like this, I am happy with my purchase.
teevtee
View Profile
Inner circle
1562 Posts

Profile of teevtee
Simple answer: it's a winner. One if MW best releases this year and maybe several years.

Longer answer: it's much more clever than I anticipated. It's extremely well made and can (in my opinion) be handed out for examination and certainly handled by the audience.
It's also a very attractive box with brass accents and engraved numbers.

Yes, MW has gone dice crazy this year but in this case it's well worth it. It's my second favorite MW release this year.
It's not one to pass in for sure. I was not super happy with the methods of that last couple releases but this one is really nice.

It will take a but of practice and there are some angle limitations but overall it is beatiful, clever, well made and strong effect,,, what more do you want?
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3089 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
I'll add my voice to those who are impressed with MW's latest offering.

Indeed, they have been 'die-hards' this year, but Triple Dice Vision, Diceolation and Rhine's Dice are all extraordinary pieces!
And I would also concur that their shipping proficiency is extraordinary. This went on sale Sunday and most people received their order by Wednesday!

e
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1596 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis

I have a few Triple Dice Vision available now.

http://www.tonycurtismagic.com/tripledicevision.html

Tony
www.tonycurtismagic.com
New & Preowned Magic Wagon Effects
ChasVH
View Profile
Special user
663 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
For those Magic Wagon lovers who passed this one up because you were a bit disenchanted with the Penetration Frame or that it's another Dice effect, I would jump on one of Tony's immediately. You will not be sorry in my opinion. This is one of their more clever effects wrapped up in a smaller package that you can casually hand out for examination (handled correctly) and not have a problem.

Charlie
johndevacmaker
View Profile
Special user
621 Posts

Profile of johndevacmaker
I agree Charlie I was disappointed with the previous M.W effect the penetration frame
But love this Triple dice vision.
Very clever and can be given out if you feel you need to
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland, home of the TAXED
1153 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
This one is a keeper for sure!
Beautiful (nothing new there), and I couldn't figure it out playing around with it before reading the instructions.

Excellent effect!
I love this one. Definitely one of this year's best.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic Wagon Triple Dice Vision (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL