The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rsvpmagic presents - The Wowlett - from a concept by Luke Dancy (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Kurtis Chin
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of Kurtis Chin
Ahhh yes, GDW. You are probably right. Its probably sitting below it.
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello Guys,

Yes, the card sits below the Wow gimmick, which allows you to simply slide the card out of the wallet as seen in the demo. It's really that clean!

Best,
Russ
drphil
View Profile
Elite user
449 Posts

Profile of drphil
What a brilliant idea. I've had my wow inside my no p*** wallet for years but never came up with using it that way.
Robert Sixx
View Profile
Special user
853 Posts

Profile of Robert Sixx
I think this looks great, but I'm not sure that this looks like anything we might use here in the States. Anyone that can chime in on that?

Robert
greatsandini
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of greatsandini
Can anyone say how easy it is to load it? Does it have a slide?

-Jamie
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Quote:
On 2013-12-12 10:58, Robert Sixx wrote:
I think this looks great, but I'm not sure that this looks like anything we might use here in the States. Anyone that can chime in on that?

Robert

Sawing a woman in half is not that easy to justify either....in my country !!!!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
IMO this effect stands out on its own , with the right presentation it kills this is probably the best gimmick and most magical I have ever bought in magic . The reactions are amazing and well worth the trade off with how the gimmick looks . The comments that are regularly received are " I have seen a few magicians before but never seen anything like this it's just sick" So what I am saying is you don't need wowlett trust me Smile
ricklaxmagic
View Profile
Special user
West Bloomfield, Michigan
690 Posts

Profile of ricklaxmagic
Hey Gang,

Here's a video on 5 cool things you can do with a WOWLETT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydFwGaxvLZo

Enjoy!

Oh, and the Wowlett is available at PenguinMagic now: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S16350

-Rick

P.S., Thanks so much to all for all the positive feedback I'm getting on these product videos.
2012multimagic
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of 2012multimagic
I already have a wallet that fits the WOW gimmick perfectly ... thx for the idea !.. Smile ...Oooooosshaaaaa Smile now if only I had thought of this.. daaammmnnn lol...
hey guys !!!... looking forward to joining this community.. some WILL hate me.. some MAY love me ... enjoy !!!...

www.youtube.com/2012multimagic
www.twitter.com/2014multumagic
www.instagram.com/illusions2015
ricklaxmagic
View Profile
Special user
West Bloomfield, Michigan
690 Posts

Profile of ricklaxmagic
Yeah, I guess those wallets might exist, but the nice thing about the Wowlett is that you can activate the WOW gimmick from the back. (Not sure why, on the official trailer, the guy always activates it from the front,* but if you check out that video I posted you'll see how it looks when you activate from the back.)

*Full disclosure: I didn't watch the instructional DVD. Have a habit of skipping over it with like everything I get. Sometimes means I miss out on crucial info, sometimes means I come up with new handlings.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
GREAT! ANOTHER WALLET!!! I ONLY HAVE TWO POCKET GUYS!
illusion123
View Profile
Regular user
Wolverhampton, England
121 Posts

Profile of illusion123
Been looking forward to this for a long time a was a bit disappointed. I just love the WOW gimmick but I am having great difficulty in making the transformation
While the gimmick is in the wallet for some reason. Just tried it from the back and it is a lot easier. Why didn't they explain this in the DVD, so much easier.
2012multimagic
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of 2012multimagic
You can pick up a wallet that fits the WOW for around £4 .. I think about $9 ... just saying Smile ... Smile
hey guys !!!... looking forward to joining this community.. some WILL hate me.. some MAY love me ... enjoy !!!...

www.youtube.com/2012multimagic
www.twitter.com/2014multumagic
www.instagram.com/illusions2015
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
You have to insert the WOW gimmick from the back in order to activate it from the back. This makes loading the p****d card more difficult if you're performing a card to wallet routine since the gimmick sticks out of the loading slot.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
This is great!!
illusion123
View Profile
Regular user
Wolverhampton, England
121 Posts

Profile of illusion123
Quote:
On 2013-12-23 23:07, sabitu wrote:
You have to insert the WOW gimmick from the back in order to activate it from the back. This makes loading the p****d card more difficult if you're performing a card to wallet routine since the gimmick sticks out of the loading slot.

For me making the change from the back of the wallet is a lot easier. Can see what you mean about the loading but if I use one of Harry robsons loading slides that fit the wowlett.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Man, the first time I saw this, I about went bonkers. I want it so badly!

But that $100 price tag is like swallowing a lump of Cream Of Wheat. Brothers, I simply could not get it down!

Anyway, being as I collect wallets, (just the wallets, the green stuff that goes inside is a little bit harder to find) I happened to have one that I slid my Wow gimmick inside, and bingo. It works like a charm. Unethical, some may say, but why should I shell out a hundred clams for an object I can make myself in one minute flat from things I have in my drawer?

Anyway, I like the result. It works like a charm and really does give a logical purpose for the prop.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Fatgumbo
View Profile
Veteran user
Melbourne, Australia
342 Posts

Profile of Fatgumbo
I own this, and the wallet looks so cool! Its pretty sleek, and works a charm. There isn't a slot to put bills in though, and it is another wallet to carry around. It functions perfectly too, I use rick lax's tip of loading the gimmick through the back. It will be joining my Stealth Assassin Smile
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Sounds cool, but I have to stick to my home-made version because I don't have $100. I'm trying to save up for Vapr, and that is even more salty.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Working with my home-made version for a couple hours, and I am really tickled at how well this works for something that took me only a few minutes to throw together.

I haven't seen the released version in person, but I have to ask what kind of leather this is made from to charge a hundred bucks??
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rsvpmagic presents - The Wowlett - from a concept by Luke Dancy (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL