The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Who...? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
Does anyone know who created this?

This photo was posted by someone in my area claiming it was theirs. I'm thinking not...

Anyone ever seen this one before...?

Please advise...
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
According to Google there is no matching image. It has to be ten plus years old since Barney hasn't been that popular for a while. Also that style of sculpture for figures has kind of faded out ( 350's or 646's for the belly and structure etc.) All in all it's a very piece. It's doubtful that it was done by someone who wouldn't have many other representations of their work. It's not like it would be the first thing they did.
What makes you think it isn't their work? A few pointed questions should suss out the truth.
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
I know this guy is full of BS b/c he said he just created this and it was a recent photo...however if you look on the side of the pic, it shows the date of 2001. Just trying to find the owner so he can take action against this ****ole for stealing his internet property.
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
EvansFlorida
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of EvansFlorida
I just want to see the photo taken 2 minutes before when it appears that swarm of bees started attacking Barney.
You Never Knew The Impossible Could Be So Funny!
Family Events - www.EvansFlorida.com

Premiere Corporate Comedy Magic - www.ImpossiblyFunny.com
TKD27
View Profile
Elite user
Meriden, CT
431 Posts

Profile of TKD27
As the father of a one year old, I can assure you that Barney is PLENTY popular. We DVR a new episode every day, and there is more Barney on Netflix than she can watch in her lifetime Smile The opening theme for that song haunts my dreams, lol.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Who...? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL