The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » 5 inch rubberbands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gadir
View Profile
New user
Reseda, California
60 Posts

Profile of gadir
I saw Chris Kenner perform a rubber band trick with one small rubber band and one 5 inch rubber band. Where do you get this size of rubber band? I checked places like Office Max and Staples, but they only sell 7 inch rubber bands. Would a 7 inch rubber band work just as well?

Thanks

Gadi
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5181 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Most of what I use are size 19 and the large folder Bands (I think they are the 7") I have bought a few "variety packs" or rubber band balls that have about every size and color under the sun included but you don't know if the size you want will be the right color or thickness. I have found the right size and color but the band was too thick and I have hit spot on before. they are relativly inexpensive so, I would try that out if you cant find a 5" size or the 7" wont work.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
vmendoza
View Profile
Elite user
Farmingdale. New Jersey
430 Posts

Profile of vmendoza
You're talking about Missing Link, the Kenner classic. All you need is a big band and a regular sized one. Don't over think it.
jordanl
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of jordanl
I found some large rubber bands at the container store that were perfect for this. I've also used the red rubber bands used to hold larger format newspapaers.
gadir
View Profile
New user
Reseda, California
60 Posts

Profile of gadir
Great..Thanks Guys for the responses

Gadi
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » 5 inch rubberbands (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL