The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Ford recall in Toronto? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
“The alchemical principle of the Revelation of the Method has as its chief component, a clown-like grinning mockery of the victim(s) as a show of power and macabre arrogance. When this is performed in a veiled manner, accompanied by certain occult signs and symbolic words and elicits no meaningful response of opposition or resistance from the target(s), it is one of the most efficacious techniques of psychological warfare and mind-rape.

This ceremonial nose-thumbing, this perverse jesting and clowning is taken to the highest level of intensity by the Truth or Consequences principle which ultimately hinges upon the issue of consent.

It is one thing for the media, the police, the judiciary and the killers themselves to commit terrible acts without out knowledge or consent. It is quite another matter, with grave repercussions in the realm of psychodrama, public ritual and advanced mind control, when these crimes are committed with our consent. It is an ancient rule of both the moral and common law that silence connotes consent - silence and a lack of meaningful action constitute consent in the face of these crimes.

They brag to us about what they've gotten away with and we're thrilled by it. That's our only significant response, that and the anticipation of the next thrill.”

SECRET SOCIETIES AND PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE. By Michael A Hoffman II

TORONTO — Toronto Police Chief Bill Blair announced on Thursday that investigators have found a video of Rob Ford that allegedly depicts him smoking a crack pipe and charged his friend with extortion, leading a defiant mayor to insist he has “no reason to resign.”
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Quote:
On 2013-11-03 12:30, Al Angello wrote:

Please ignore angry bob and Rockwall they seem to be bent on dragging every thread through the dirt until it gets deleted because their aim is to disrupt the friendly exchange of ideas.

I fail to see how this quote:

"Sounds like surprisingly familiar behavior."

warrants the accusation of "bent on dragging every thread through the dirt until it gets deleted because their aim is to disrupt the friendly exchange of ideas"

In fact, your comment seems to be much closer to that sort of behavior than mine did. But maybe that's just me. It's possible others here find your anger and personal attacks to be amusing.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Smile
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2013-11-03 12:00, Al Angello wrote:
When I ask Toronto residents about their mayor they all try to cover up for this guy. Them Canadians sure are easy going folks.

The mayor of Toronto is a real hoot

Are you kidding? Mayor of Providence Vincent "Buddy" Cianci has been convicted TWICE of felonies. Once; assault and once corruption. He came back after the first conviction and managed to get re-elected. NOW, after spending some time in jail and a few years as a radio talk show host, there's talk he may be considering running for Mayor AGAIN! And in this town, he just might win.

Buddy is the perfect example of appearance being more substantial than reality. A small example, while he was in prison, a rally was held in a local movie theater to get protected "landmark" status for the building so it wouldn't be torn down. One of the speakers made a speech about how important historically the building was and why it should be protected. Whereupon someone in the back shouted; "That's why we need Buddy back in City Hall!" Which totally ignored the fact that Buddy Cianci had spearheaded efforts to get the building torn down for years!
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On 2013-11-03 14:18, Al Angello wrote:
Magicfish
You are absolutely right half the people of Toronto think that he is an utter embarrassment, and the other half think he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. He is simply a walking contradiction that half the citizens are proud of and the other half are ashamed of.

He is a fast moving, big mouth fat guy that half the people of Toronto love.

I love this story

Mark Lewis told me that he bumps into him at city hall all the time and he is a very nice man.

whether he is nice or not is irrelevant. There seems to be no disputing that he is a corrupt mayor. The majority of Toronto wants him out of office.
ps. Although Mark Lewis has verbally abused me several times, I am fond of him. But I would take what the reverand says about politics with a grain of salt.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
I would take everything Mark Lewis says with a grain of salt. I bought his book! It's salty Smile

I found his posts on another Café wannabe site (now defunct because of poor management, in my opinion) railing against Americans particularly offensive.

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
And while he may have been a VIP at one point, it appears he's presently not a Café member, if you wish to look him up. Smile

Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Magicfish
Are you from Toronto?

All I know about this mayor clown is that a lot of people love him, and just as many don't like him.

Talking about your fondness for Mark Lewis is totally irrelevant.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On 2013-11-04 04:34, Al Angello wrote:
Magicfish
Are you from Toronto?

All I know about this mayor clown is that a lot of people love him, and just as many don't like him.

Talking about your fondness for Mark Lewis is totally irrelevant.

yes I am.
A lot of people used to love him. Now, not nearly as many. In fact those who still love him are the minority.
And yes, I'm free to express who I like and eho I don't like. It matters little, but whether or not Ford is a nice man matters even less.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Drugs like crack can change a nice guy into nasty one.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
You got that right, Tommy!
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2013-11-03 14:18, Al Angello wrote:

Mark Lewis told me that he bumps into him at city hall all the time and he is a very nice man.

Sociopaths can be some of the nicest people you will ever meet. And Hitler liked dogs and was fond of children.

And some of the nicest and friendliest people I've ever known were nuts.

:)

I've never met Ford and I don't know what he is like as a person. I just know he is an embarrassment to the city as its Mayor. But as I don't live there anymore, I really don't care.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Rob Ford : 'Yes, I have smoked crack cocaine.'

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/1......ine.html
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
I'm trying to figure out why Rob Ford's enabler brother, Doug Ford, is getting such a free pass.

He is a City Councillor and it seems to me that he was involved in the cover-up, publicly denying facts about his brother for months.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1053 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
I guess it's ok to smoke crack if you were in a drunken stupor at the time. Who wouldn't, eh?
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Jimmy Kimmel just finished a hilarious routine about this fiasco. Try to find it. You won't be disappointed. One of his closing lines was, something like, "I can't believe this guy isn't American, he admits he smoked crack, he forgives himself, promises he'll never smoke crack again and wants to go back to work tomorrow." Smile

Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Anyone online now, interested, and having access to ABC Nightline, Ford is being covered here too.

PaulPacific
View Profile
Special user
Yes, I used my toes to type all of my
907 Posts

Profile of PaulPacific
I live here in Toronto. Because I am not politically minded, I find Ford a highly amusing character. He is now getting international coverage for his wacky behaviour!

Like Houdini said, "Talk about me good, talk about me bad.... Just talk about me!"
Blessings on thee, little man,
barefoot boy with cheeks of tan...
Outward sunshine; inward joy,
Blessings on thee, barefoot boy! :-D
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Amen. I guess I misunderstood the Nightline lead-in; it suggested more coverage of Ford than they actually gave. But the Jimmy Kimmel thing really was funny.

Hey, New York City survived the craziness of John Lindsay's Fun City, so I'm sure Toronto will survive too. Smile

PaulPacific
View Profile
Special user
Yes, I used my toes to type all of my
907 Posts

Profile of PaulPacific
I know it must seem odd for me to be criticizing our mayor for his "wacky behaviour"... This coming from a guy who walks barefooted all over the place Smile
Blessings on thee, little man,
barefoot boy with cheeks of tan...
Outward sunshine; inward joy,
Blessings on thee, barefoot boy! :-D
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Ford recall in Toronto? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL