We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Radio Active Sneak Peak-Titanas (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
Keith Atkinson
View Profile
Regular user
Wigan, UK
192 Posts

Profile of Keith Atkinson
Why has this post gone dead ? Surely it has more to offer.
Pick A Card, Any Card.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
Mine has just arrived, I must explain, I have been doing a similar effect for about three years now and can tell you that it just slays the layman. My routine is different to Titanas, but uses the same sort of gimmick. The gimmick supplied by Titanas has a longer range than mine and does not have batteries so is MUCH smaller. It is also easier to operate.
I have been talking vua PM with Titanas and told him the outline of my routine, he was very easy to speak to and really didn't mind me asking all sorts of questions about the gimmick. He could have easily evaded my questions and I wouldnt haave blamed him a bit. I am now looking at another way of using this and can only honestly say that the gimmick is far superior to what I was using previously, don't miss this, the layman just cant get his head around it at all.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Keith Atkinson
View Profile
Regular user
Wigan, UK
192 Posts

Profile of Keith Atkinson
I am very tempted by this..,Georges comments have almost pushed me over the line.
Pick A Card, Any Card.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
Keith,as I said it floors the layman, I have been doing this for over three years and its the one they all talk abut.
smacks183
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of smacks183
I think it is quite good, but a certain segment of the general population will be aware of the technology employed.
Perseus Arkomanis
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of Perseus Arkomanis
Guys! I got mine over a week ago and as I expected it is awesome!
The packaging is really well made! So elegantly constructed.
The gimmick is as advertised, small, easy to handle and rechargeable.
Now, the possibilities are endless!!! A nice idea that struck me was to learn the identity of the "love song" of a couple and have them select any frequency and proceed with the revelation. That completely rocked! I literately saw them change color! Loved it!
That effect really deserves a lot! It is one of the effects that have laypeople question whether it is real or not.
Well done Drusko and Titanas...Well done mates!

P.S: It works for me to point out during performance that the song plays only on that frequency, have them change the frequency to prove my point and then go back to the correct one and listen to the song a little bit more.
The things that are most real to me are the illusions which I create...everything else is quicksand...
<BR>
<BR>www.perseusmagic.com
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
Quote:
On 2013-12-27 13:16, smacks183 wrote:
I think it is quite good, but a certain segment of the general population will be aware of the technology employed.

If you're concerned with that then don't have them name the song out loud. That's how I plan on doing it anyway. Even if they know HOW you got the song to play they won't know how you knew WHAT song to play. And for the rest of the audience you'll have a double whammy.
mentalran
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of mentalran
Ok so its now a week or so after getting this and I finally took the plunge and did it to my date Smile
I'm quiet sure that ill have a second date! Smile she freaked out!!!
it brilliant! already thought of some ideas and after some thinking its gonna take its way into my show!
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Special user
749 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
How much fiddling is there required once you've identified the song they're thinking of? I'm unfamiliar with these kinds of devices, but can definitely see the power of a routine like this. I realize that's an impossible question to ask, but if you can give any insight, I'd appreciate it.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
No fiddling at all.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1780 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Do you need an accomplice for this to work?
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1095 Posts

Profile of rasp
Can be used with or without accomplice
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1780 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
So the effect in the video where they think of a song and it plays can be done on your own?
If so is it easily achieved?

Thanks
Jaypadilla720
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of Jaypadilla720
Hey reignofsound yes it can be on your own I perform this solo with spectator being able to choose any song, I write the frequency fold it up then write a time on the paper for them to open the paper then I ask for any song they can think of. When the time hits they think I predicted the song they choose until they see the frequency instead and tune it in their radio and their song is actually playing the reaction is insane also it can be any frequency. Hope this help in some way.
Jaypadilla720
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of Jaypadilla720
And reignofsound it's very easy to achieve. Smile
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1780 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Thanks Jay.
Think I will pick this up.
Was not wanting to order to then find out I could not do it without 'help'
mentalmagicgerman
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of mentalmagicgerman
Hi everyone

Sorry for my english, Iam from Germany

I have Radioactive and I love it
It is a really great tool.
I performed it for people who had a "transmitter" for their radio(for music), but they don't knew, the secret

Great product
MichalMystic
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of MichalMystic
Well I took the plunge I just had to! I rarely order magic these days as Im more of a dvd book guy but dam this just has so many things I can see myself doing with it! Is there a private section or forum to discuss what other have come up with using this device? Anyways Ill report back as I paid for fast shipping!
MagicMan1957
View Profile
Inner circle
1447 Posts

Profile of MagicMan1957
What radio apps are you guys using on your iphones?

I don't see any apps that work like a regular digital tuner in the app store.

Lots of the apps play specific stations but you cannot dial any frequency like on a normal radio dial.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2494 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
I've just got around to playing with this properly as we have been selling out as soon as stock has arrived!

There is no need for me to repeat all that has been said on this thread, but I will say the following.

It works fully as described.

You will need help for any song, I'm not sure how you can do any song on your own easily, but it may be possible if you create enough reason to do what you need in your routine.

This said I don't think any song is essential a good selection of say 20 or 30 should still play well to lay people.

I really like the song linked with a card prediction version with the radio DJ voice, 20 or 30 songs ready to go like this would play really well.

Overall it's a well put together package and very nice.

One additional idea for you all that works is that this can be linked to many devices not just phones.

One example is Soundz Amazing, by using it with this you can have any of 5 sounds or tracks play totally hands off, yes it reduces the choice of songs or predictions but I'm just pointing out how this can also be used with other devices not just phones, I have a few ideas how this will work really well.

If you like the effect advertised here get it it works very well, we have a few in stock with more on the way!

http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/new-magic/r......nas.html
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Radio Active Sneak Peak-Titanas (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL