The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Radio Active Sneak Peak-Titanas (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1989 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Thank you Nick for your nice words and thanks everybody who made RadioActive the talk of the Blackpool convention.
How fast it sold out is a new record for me.

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
There 2 stand out effects for me at blackpool. This was one of them.. A must buy
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1989 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Just a quick note to let you guys know that
Radioactive got a great review at the Genii Magazine.

Best regards,
Titanas
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
Paisa23 sorry for the late reply, I have been in Hospital for the last six weeks. Unfortunately I don't have a link I buy them at a local Chinese shop that sells everything, sorry I can't be more help.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Knobz1
View Profile
Regular user
Charlotte, NC
157 Posts

Profile of Knobz1
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2014, george1953 wrote:
Paisa23 sorry for the late reply, I have been in Hospital for the last six weeks. Unfortunately I don't have a link I buy them at a local Chinese shop that sells everything, sorry I can't be more help.
Sorry to hear you have been in the hospital the last 6 weeks George. I hope your doing better and trying stay healthy.
drjohn
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Profile of drjohn
Just curious? how are people doing this....as most situations don't have a radio nearby....are people using there own radio to do this?
May your darkness come quickly
James Conti
View Profile
Elite user
My mum isn't too pleased about my
425 Posts

Profile of James Conti
My review of Radioactive is up on my site:
http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com/radioacti......sko.html
All the best,
James Conti
Check out my teenage point of view magic reviews here:
http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com

Watch my reviews here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbu_9bC71_H8BYM8YL9geg
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
I use it with a cheap portable radio. The routine I use is completely different to the original, one of the things I get asked to do time and again..
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
barrychilds
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of barrychilds
I am very dissapointed with this thing. I have been cheated. There is no mention that something else is required. If you live in London you probably carry one of these with you. (and they are not cheap) I don't live in London! It would have been nice to know that this money is spent on half a trick, if that. I was under the opinion that as long as someone had a radio I could do the magic. Titanas, I think if you could not include an 'I' or something similar, you should not tell people that they have bought a trick. They havn't. I wonder if most of these reviews are f.x.d. However, having said all that, I do think the idea is fantastic and I will buy a little cheap gizmo to make it work. All the time I look at these latest magical things advertised on the magic Café, they are always described as something fantastic. Magicians can't wait to be able to talk to the famous inventors on the Café and creep like worms. All you had to do was to include a cheapo version of that 'thing' and price as you thought best.
View Profile
Special user
886 Posts

Profile of 1908
Quote:
On Oct 4, 2014, barrychilds wrote:
I am very dissapointed with this thing. I have been cheated. There is no mention that something else is required. If you live in London you probably carry one of these with you. (and they are not cheap) I don't live in London! It would have been nice to know that this money is spent on half a trick, if that. I was under the opinion that as long as someone had a radio I could do the magic. Titanas, I think if you could not include an 'I' or something similar, you should not tell people that they have bought a trick. They havn't. I wonder if most of these reviews are f.x.d. However, having said all that, I do think the idea is fantastic and I will buy a little cheap gizmo to make it work. All the time I look at these latest magical things advertised on the magic Café, they are always described as something fantastic. Magicians can't wait to be able to talk to the famous inventors on the Café and creep like worms. All you had to do was to include a cheapo version of that 'thing' and price as you thought best.

Totally agree!!!
Don't wait for the perfect moment...Take a moment and make it perfect!!!
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1989 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Quote:
On Oct 4, 2014, barrychilds wrote:

Hi there,
This comes from the product's description:
"The custom modified gimmick connects to any sound device,
we strongly recommend that you will use it with a smartphone in order to get the most out of the device."

Best regards,
Titanas
gotgot
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of gotgot
Wondered if anyone is still using it?
for me, it's a bit strange this radios are less and less found and it doesn't seem spontaneous if I bring my own. But it does work in cars...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Radio Active Sneak Peak-Titanas (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL