The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Radio Active Sneak Peak-Titanas (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Are you saying the gimmick can be plugged into soundzamazing? I have both but never thought of that.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
As Saturn said, you can use it with other devices. I use mine with Sounds Amazing as well, it makes it totally hands off, I have a different routine to the one that comes with it and it gets gasps from laymen.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On 2013-12-30 06:48, rasp wrote:
Are you saying the gimmick can be plugged into soundzamazing? I have both but never thought of that.

Yes it can.

Keep the volume down on the Soundz Amazing and turn up until you hear it over the radio, tried it on full and it was ok but just to be safe do it that way.

It sits at an angle due to the switch jack on the Soundz Amasing unit being next to the speaker jack you need to use, but you can buy a small lead adapter or extension jack from Maplins or other audio / electrical supplier, if you don't like the way it sits.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Great idea, will give it a try.
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Happy new year to all Smile
Best wishes,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
greml1n
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of greml1n
I just wanted to drop a line on an effect I used this for. I don't know if you have considered using this as a pk touch ending. I sure have!!
after a multi phase pk touch routine that scaled up in intensity ( 1st-standard pk touch phase, 2- had spectator do the "touching") the 3rd phase I had everyone present focus on the radio DJ speaking through the radio the whole time and touch the radio at the same time. At this point the DJ asked his partner if he just touched him, to which he replies no.

I did this at work and I have a lot of people giving me the WTF eye lately.
I have several variations of this idea I am currently using.....including a remote TIA.
GREAT ITEM to enhance mentalism or spooky effects. Great job on the unit!!!
Jaypadilla720
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of Jaypadilla720
Now that is a great idea greml1n. Thank you for sharing.
Remarkable Marco
View Profile
Veteran user
When I grow up, I want to have
355 Posts

Profile of Remarkable Marco
I. Must. Have. THIS!!!
Oscar Broecker
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of Oscar Broecker
Haha, my exact thought Remarkable Marco
The Greek
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of The Greek
Great, we have just had a delivery of more units. We are also including a free gift for a couple more days on all Radioactive orders. http://www.magictao.co.uk/radioactive-dv......anas-dvd

Happy New Year
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
I quite enjoyed the effect, the method is sure fire.
Contrarily to what Titanas suggests, I perform the free selection procedure, but without an friend.
I just say that one of the spectators is going to become the magician, and look at my phone as if I did not care.
It gives it a nice twist and makes it uber fair.
drchillum
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of drchillum
Great Idea Titanas...with the gimmick you can do a lot of things and great revelations...
greml1n
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of greml1n
I have been using this now with a slight mod to use this to project to a spectators cellphone speaker. I will give updates when I get back from my vacation.
Cheers

Very interesting things can be done with this
I may even get 2 Smile
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Ok, waiting on mine right now so hopefully I can join the party.
parkrocker
View Profile
Regular user
Nuremberg, Germany
170 Posts

Profile of parkrocker
Hey everybody,
I received my Radio Active yesterday and I thought I drop some words about it here.

First of all the box:
It's kind an "apple moment" when you open it. It's a really nice packaging, you'll love it!
Second, the gimmick is really great! I worked with something similar a while back, but not nearly as good as this gimmick is!
It's size is perfect, the operability is great, now way that you miss what you want it to do! And its range is awesome! You'll know what I mean when you try it out yourself.

The DVD is well produced, as you would expect it from Titanas, and includes several sounds you can use for revalations. Titanas explains everything in great detail and shows different variations you can use.

Now the most important thing, the effect itself:
I tried the "solo" version today for a group of people at my university after I did some other tricks, starting with cards, then moved to some mentalism and used Radio Active as a closer.
It KILLED. fullstop.
I wish had pictures of their faces. their jaws just dropped when they heard their selected song playing on a "dead" frequency.

I have so many presantation ideas I want to try with it, I don't know where to start!
You won't leave home without it as doesn't take any space and is a killer.

Really well done Titanas and Drusko!
Highly recommended!

Regards
Nico
WeiserSide1
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
534 Posts

Profile of WeiserSide1
I have been performing this effect for 2 weeks now..it is the best effects in my arsenal at the moment..
DigaMag
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
308 Posts

Profile of DigaMag
It can not be doubted, this device is very powerfull... no wonder all the people who purchase this, highly recommend it... This happens also to me. This is one of the most powerful gimmick in magic I have ever bought. It's truly like real magic in the eyes of the spectators. Wherever and whenever I go, I never forget to bring this gimmick... I love it ...
Christian Rey
View Profile
Regular user
Magician'y toast...to my
135 Posts

Profile of Christian Rey
Coming from a media/radio background this effect really describes me as a person/DJ/Producer. I've seen other kind of similar effects, but nothing of this caliber. Perhaps a birthday gift to myself this month will be Radio Active. Intriguing stuff, Mr. Titanas.
My first name rhymes with Magician
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Really don't rate this at all it's nothing new have had it by coincidence since about 2 years ago and can't understand how dealers get away with it . Sick to death of dealers thinking we are so naive . Obviously not known by the masses shame but that's magic these days .
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
It's not about the technology used, it's all about the magic. I love this. Titanas, great job!

Aaron
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Radio Active Sneak Peak-Titanas (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL