The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Divine by Colin Mcleod (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1348 Posts

Profile of Colin
The ones that have gone missing will absolutely be replaced.

Royal Mail have said four weeks.

In the beginning, after three weeks so people hadn't received theirs so I posted another and then both turned up.

So I've learned to wait the full four weeks just in case.

I know it's a pain and I can only apologise, but I promise, you will get it!

Col
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
S-Branham
View Profile
Elite user
Folsom, CA
456 Posts

Profile of S-Branham
Penguin Magic has it in stock and ready to ship!

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4034
Raymond Singson
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of Raymond Singson
I received this book yesterday afternoon and cracked it open around 6PM. I finished the book around three hours later and came out of the daze really disoriented wondering how the time passed so quickly.

This is a wildly exciting read. I fell in love with the first two pieces ("By Association" and "Direct Flight")and simply couldn't put the book down. I will be studying/using/refining this material regularly. It is a book that doesn't waste paper on filler material at all; every piece has really hard-hitting potential.

I familiarized myself with Colin's work when his Opening Minds DVD set was first released years ago through Alakazam. I immediately recognized that he was a creative, clever individual. I love how Divine takes some of the concepts explored in Opening Minds and shows how Colin's refined them over the years through genuine experience and experimentation. It's awesome to track his creative process. In one piece, "Note to Self," he takes what was previously presented as a serial divination and somehow transforms it into a practical (impromptu) "Which Hand" routine without making it convoluted or contrived. It's bloody brilliant.

Divine is great. With that... please don't buy it. And stop recommending it to others. I'd personally appreciate it immensely.

RS.
“The purpose of art is to lay bare the questions which have been hidden by the answers.” -- James Arthur Baldwin

raymond.singson@gmail.com
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1197 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
I have a question for anyone who owns the book. On Ellusionist it says: "Colin can reveal your PIN number, unlock your iPhone, open your email account, reveal the name of your first kiss, announce your date of birth, the place you want to visit most in the world, your most personal dreams and fantasies and even know your name. All from speaking to you for less than a minute. And all without you saying a word." So does the book teach how to do this or can Colin just do it? That alone would be worth the price of the book.
Reality is a real killjoy.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Quote:
On Apr 19, 2014, ZachDavenport wrote:
I have a question for anyone who owns the book. On Ellusionist it says: "Colin can reveal your PIN number, unlock your iPhone, open your email account, reveal the name of your first kiss, announce your date of birth, the place you want to visit most in the world, your most personal dreams and fantasies and even know your name. All from speaking to you for less than a minute. And all without you saying a word." So does the book teach how to do this or can Colin just do it? That alone would be worth the price of the book.

Brilliant first post! lol
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1019 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Quote:

Zach, it doesn't.
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1197 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
Quote:
On Apr 19, 2014, Sashac wrote:
Quote:

Zach, it doesn't.

does anyone know if there is somewhere I could buy that?
Reality is a real killjoy.
Matt Chalk
View Profile
Regular user
New Zealand
166 Posts

Profile of Matt Chalk
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Zach, it doesn't.

does anyone know if there is somewhere I could buy that?

I think its more a way of advertising Colin's incredible abilities as apposed to an actual effect. But if you are looking for a very strong PIN revelation check out Micheal Murray's "ATM"
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
I've just had a read through my copy of Divine. This is absolutely brilliant, and contains many gems. In case of the question below, I would argue that Colin does provide numerous examples of ways in which you could do the exactly the items mentioned below. If you own the book, I'm happy to share if you PM me, but you must indicate the 3rd word in "Diced Thoughts". That is how I will confirm that you own the book. Thanks!

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
Quote:

Zach, it doesn't.
danbastianelli
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of danbastianelli
Absolutely love Colin's work. NEED THIS BOOK

*** being young and struggling to get 65 pounds together
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1348 Posts

Profile of Colin
Five day sale!!

There are a few copies of this remaining in my personal collection.

£50 and free postage anywhere in the world until Thursday.

Contact me or simply paypal PsychicColin@yahoo.co.uk .

Enjoy and thanks for all the amazing and wonderful fedback.

Col
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
philippos1979
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of philippos1979
By far one of the best books I bought.the chapter on dunninger ploy itself worths the value of the book alone. Plus there is a very clever "gift" in the book to test you... Smile
-Magic? No,sleight of hand.
-The fact I MAY move my hand;your ability to reason;the motion of the universe; these are magical. Your logical inquiry into the possibility of something extraordinary is itself extraodrinary and that i define as magic...
Seethings
View Profile
Elite user
435 Posts

Profile of Seethings
Paolo Cavalli has published the same method and effect as Colin's Safe Opener in 2005 in his ebook Sigma under the titie NGRR.
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
Rob_magician
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Rob_magician
Has anywhere still got this?
Stu Montgomery
View Profile
Veteran user
St Petersburg FL
354 Posts

Profile of Stu Montgomery
Vanishing have it listed & no mention of it being out of stock (like everywhere else).
https://www.vanishingincmagic.co.uk/magi......ded=true
"Round about what is, lies a whole mysterious world of might be" Longfellow.
Rob_magician
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Rob_magician
I've checked vanishing if you click more info it says out of stock
Stu Montgomery
View Profile
Veteran user
St Petersburg FL
354 Posts

Profile of Stu Montgomery
Bummer Smile got mine a long while ago...love it Smile
"Round about what is, lies a whole mysterious world of might be" Longfellow.
Rob_magician
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Rob_magician
Please pm me if you'd be willing to sell me it.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2050 Posts

Profile of aligator
Is this still available? I ask as I am putting together a holiday reading list.

I still use a simple effect from the Opening Minds video as my go to one on one. Never fails.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Divine by Colin Mcleod (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL