The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Divine by Colin Mcleod (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
509 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Just ordered mine. I absolutely loved his penguin lecture so I am very excited for the book.

Can't wait!

Ryan
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3195 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I think I have been the first one to purchase it, as soon the new website was online! So I get a free beer too! Smile
Mister E.
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
185 Posts

Profile of Mister E.
In the blurb on his website he says, that his deckless tossed out deck will be revealed. If that's the same routine that he tipped in his no-longer-available CoRM-Interview, then this is an absolute gem, a brillant opener! Looking forward to this and maybe an updated handling (well, what's to handle anyways
when everything is merely thought of....)
Rabid
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of Rabid
HI Colin.

Just ordered my copy as your Penguin lecture was astoundingly good. Up there with Pete Turners for me...and I missed out on his DVD, so I'll be ***ed if I miss out on this book aswell.

I'd love it signed, but not to worry if you can't.

Looking forward to it.

Steph
Bijan
View Profile
New user
Munich, Germany
45 Posts

Profile of Bijan
Hi Colin,

I just ordered your new book.

I'm really looking forward to it. It sounds really great Smile

Michael
Ray Thompson
View Profile
New user
Des Moines, Iowa
60 Posts

Profile of Ray Thompson
Where do I buy "Divine"? The password on Colin's web site doesn't work for me (I *** sure know who 13 steps is).
Ray Thompson, the Mind Wizard
www.hypnosisandmore.com
Ray Thompson
View Profile
New user
Des Moines, Iowa
60 Posts

Profile of Ray Thompson
Sorry everybody. I need to read slower. Lowercase letters only.
Ray Thompson, the Mind Wizard
www.hypnosisandmore.com
Mister E.
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
185 Posts

Profile of Mister E.
It seems as if the books have arrived. Colin mentioned on Facebook he will start shipping next week. Can't wait!
Mister E.
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
185 Posts

Profile of Mister E.
BTW, he also posted a picture of the toc. Over 200 pages!
Bijan
View Profile
New user
Munich, Germany
45 Posts

Profile of Bijan
I'm so excited. Smile
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3888 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Anyone going to Tannens here n New York to see his lecture on December 5th?
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Adrian King
View Profile
New user
I "Like"
80 Posts

Profile of Adrian King
Ordered it early this morning. Cannot wait - this man is a genius. If any magician wanting to move over to the dark side asks me for a DVD recommendation, I tell them to get Opening Minds over any others. (Even Osterlind and Maven!)
If Divine lives up to its ad copy then the £65 excluding p&p will be a steal!!
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
I am attending Colin's lecture at Tannens, hope to pick up book there.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
No doubt that Colin is a genius---his thinking has revolutionized our art. This will be another masterpiece!

Regards,
Mike
orion4211
View Profile
New user
New Jersey
36 Posts

Profile of orion4211
I'll be attending the lecture next week as well. I hope there will be plenty of copies Smile
Remarkable Marco
View Profile
Veteran user
When I grow up, I want to have
355 Posts

Profile of Remarkable Marco
Colin's lecture at Penguin gave my opener, my Q&A, and tons of ideas. And now that my MD set is on its way to my doorstep, Colin's routine in Divine will be a true gift from the gods.
My supernatural powers of prediction tell me that Divine is going to be a game changer in mentalism. I pre-ordered it without hesitation, and can't wait to get it. Colin, if you are reading this, could you sign my copy? Thanks!!!!
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
I received this yesterday and I started reading it last night. I couldn't put it down, I was up until 3am and after I did put it down I couldn't sleep for my mind was racing with all the genius things I had just learnt.

I will post a little review soon but just wanted to say how excited I am to actually own this book (Devine).

If you are a student of Mentalism or Magic and think you know everything, like me, think again because in this book you will learn some very devious but very practical methods and routines that will get your juices flowing.

The one thing I hate about this book Devine is it makes me feel like what I do isn't good enough, but then that's a great thing because it will make me examine my own show and tweak it to make it the best it can be for my audiences.

This book Devine gets my highest recommendation. If you at one point thought about buying Devine but haven't yet, buy it now for the money you spend you will get back even if you took the first effect in the book and placed it in your set as an opener. It's a really good way to open at tables.

10/10 from me.

Myke
X
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1348 Posts

Profile of Colin
Thanks Myke!! That's very kind.

Every book purchased on or before the 2nd of December will be posted before I leave for New York. I will have some copies available at the lecture too obviously!

Books purchased while I'm away will be posted out by 13th of December at the latest.

All the initial feedback seems very positive and I'm incredibly happy with the book.

Very best wishes!

Col
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3195 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hope you shipped mine to Italy.... Smile
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1348 Posts

Profile of Colin
Quick update, if you're interested.

Just did a test run posting some of the books and to prepare them for the next 250 I'm taking on Saturday.

So all books already purchased and purchased before Saturday morning will definitely be sent then.

... Not many left now!

This keeps everything on track for being delivered on or around the same day as the launch in New York.

Thank you wonderful people!

Col.
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Divine by Colin Mcleod (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL