The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vapr by Will Tsai » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (76 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..27~28~29~30~31..35..38..41..44..46~47~48 [Next]
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Zombie-

Or the manufacturers? It's not rocket science.
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
The thing is... They DO work perfectly out of the box! It's after you've charged them that's the problem!
iNFiNiTi | The Red Pill Magician | SHOCK NOT IMPRESS
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Ha! :-S
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
If you all want a thicker cloud of smoke, try Sylvester the Jester's "POCKET VOLCANO". Here is a video of my 5 year old son performing it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mySfskxbQcg
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
2247 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Lou: On the thread for that product, they say it's too bulky to hide in your sleeve but the video you shared seems like he had it up his sleeve. Can you have it up your sleeve?
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
Magic Smoke will always be the best one on the market. It's all about keeping things simple, and that's what Magic Smoke V2 is...simple. it cuts through all the stupid electronics that causes all the problems, it makes no audio noise, and it's completely reliable.

Do you see any thread about Magic Smoke V2 with a bunch of people complaining about it? No, you don't. That's because the friggin thing works. It works because it isn't designed with cheap electrical air pumps with cheap remotes for it, by people who don't know enough about what they are doing. Sorry, but that's the truth. After having my Magic Smoke V2 I have had no problems with it. Even if and when the unit breaks down, I can either easily fix it, or replace it for cheap.

I don't know why many keep buying the ones that have cheap motorized air pumps. It baffles my mind. I even made a couple of my own, and they work great.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
2012multimagic
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of 2012multimagic
Quote:
On 2013-12-07 19:09, magicmarkworldwide2 wrote:
The thing is... They DO work perfectly out of the box! It's after you've charged them that's the problem!

charged mine twice now... USB from my mac.. and all perfect....
hey guys !!!... looking forward to joining this community.. some WILL hate me.. some MAY love me ... enjoy !!!...

www.youtube.com/2012multimagic
www.twitter.com/2014multumagic
www.instagram.com/illusions2015
2012multimagic
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Hey guys... so quick update...

I re-charged everything just before I went out performing last night..and well again “so far” everything has worked perfect...

really good thick white smoke. I was using the same cartridge for around 4 hours.. and still this morning gives a good amount of smoke from just the 3 sec burst.

Noise...what noise lol... I was in a pretty normal “gigging” situation , and then again in a quiet bar after ..and noise really isn’t an issues at all...

Now regarding the charging of the unit(s).. in the UK we have 3 pin plug sockets.. the VAPR comes with a 2 pin, so an adapter would be needed... but... why charge from the mains anyway??..just plug it into your laptop and within 20mins its all fully charged...

AGAIN.. maybe I’m a lucky one that has got a “perfect working unit”.. I really can’t fault anything about my VAPR...
hey guys !!!... looking forward to joining this community.. some WILL hate me.. some MAY love me ... enjoy !!!...

2012multimagic
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-12-07 18:23, PatrickGregoire wrote:
So the first time I charged my unit was when I took it out of the box, worked wonderfully. Since then, the atomizer end has been very hit and miss as far as getting it to light up and recharge. Today, I unscrewed it from the charger but instead of it coming out, the copper screw remained stuck in the charger and it unscrewed itself from the atomizer and thus some wiring is detached from the atomizer. I am unable to remove the copper screw from the charger and even if I could the wiring is detached so my unit is now bust... I will contact Hocus-Pocus but I am not happy with the way things have turned out with this...

When you unscrewed the charger from the atomiser did you screw it clockwise?.. I’m sure you did, just it nearly caught me out that the threads are back too front !.. so when you tighten it needs to turn anti-clockwise.. when un-screw.. clockwise ect...

Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1378 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
Quote:
On 2013-12-08 02:58, Danny Kazam wrote:
Magic Smoke will always be the best one on the market. It's all about keeping things simple, and that's what Magic Smoke V2 is...simple. it cuts through all the stupid electronics that causes all the problems, it makes no audio noise, and it's completely reliable.

Do you see any thread about Magic Smoke V2 with a bunch of people complaining about it? No, you don't. That's because the friggin thing works. It works because it isn't designed with cheap electrical air pumps with cheap remotes for it, by people who don't know enough about what they are doing. Sorry, but that's the truth. After having my Magic Smoke V2 I have had no problems with it. Even if and when the unit breaks down, I can either easily fix it, or replace it for cheap.

I don't know why many keep buying the ones that have cheap motorized air pumps. It baffles my mind. I even made a couple of my own, and they work great.

But magic smoke v2 isn't the latest thing is it? Smile
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
Exactly, plus if we are going to be picky, then PS and Vapr is in fact more versitle the MS v2 (as far as choosing to have longer blast of smoke if required). Going on again that vapr is even more versitle again (e.g the remote, continuous smoke.

Im glad your unit 2012multimagic is working well and continuing. Thank you also for taking the time to inform us with all your progress and updates - much appreciated.
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1378 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
It sounds to me that if you want a constant stream of smoke (not sure why you would) but if you do and you need to control remotely, and you are happy to gamble it'll work, vapr is the one. If you are going to make stuff vanish in a puff of smoke it sounds like magic smoke v2 is better? Is that a fair summary to those with both? I ask as I was going to get vapr but I don't need a remote or constant smoke so am now leaning to msv2
2012multimagic
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-12-08 07:36, PRINCE wrote:
Exactly, plus if we are going to be picky, then PS and Vapr is in fact more versitle the MS v2 (as far as choosing to have longer blast of smoke if required). Going on again that vapr is even more versitle again (e.g the remote, continuous smoke.

Im glad your unit 2012multimagic is working well and continuing. Thank you also for taking the time to inform us with all your progress and updates - much appreciated.

No problem at all !!..

I think its good too let people know if an effect is working as well as all the negatives.. to be fair if you weigh up all the VAPR’s that are out their, and read all the negatives,dysfunctional units on here, it isn’t actually that many that have a fault !... people are eager too jump on here and give all the bad stuff ect, more people should give the positive feed back too ;D...

best

Marc Smile

emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Wow. What a lovely unbiased post
Flyswatter
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of Flyswatter
Quote:
On 2013-12-08 10:51, magicmarkworldwide2 wrote:
TOTALLY UNBIASED. I own both devices, have NO REASON to favour any over the other. In fact, Illusioncraft really let me down on their customer service.

This is the truth guys. Like it, or, smoke it.

HOW DO I POST A PHOTO? I want to attach some evidence~? Can someone tell me? When I attach, it doesn't show? THANKS!!! YOU WANT TO SEE THIS!

Try imageshack.us, and then link the forum friendly link here.
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
360 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
So I'm guessing he is a bit unhinged so here is my opinion. I have owned 2 Pure Smokes, of course they have both been given away as they are useless. Then I bought Magic Smoke V2 which is good but the smoke is whispy and the bulb is large and cumbersome. I made it work for a year but didn't ever feel comfortable with it, it's like playing the silent bagpipes for 2 hours.

And this week I got VAPR and I love it. Superb build quality, small and comfortable to wear. Everything the others should be.

Buy VAPR.
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
Simon, your review was spot on, but you didn't mention the important bit - the actual output. Durh.
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
Flyswatter
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of Flyswatter
Quote:
On 2013-12-08 11:00, magicmarkworldwide2 wrote:
Simon, your review was spot on, but you didn't mention the important bit - the actual output. Durh.

Your drawing could be spot on. But it's MS paint.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vapr by Will Tsai » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (76 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..27~28~29~30~31..35..38..41..44..46~47~48 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL