The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vapr by Will Tsai » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (76 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..15..22..29..36..43..46~47~48 [Next]
max88
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of max88
Finally the 3rd video is out, it can see shortly how the device is in action.

http://youtu.be/5lkgRQuGj4M
peterger
View Profile
New user
Belgium
91 Posts

Profile of peterger
Well..that's a very clear trailer now...It even shows the tool itself.
Looks very promising!
Rabid
View Profile
Elite user
495 Posts

Profile of Rabid
Okay...I'm sold (Hope you're wrong Dorian...hahaha)

Those in the know, how much is it going to be?

Regards

Steph
Magic Piet
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Magic Piet
Penguinmagic says $180
max88
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of max88
Quote:
On 2013-11-12 11:20, Rabid wrote:

$180 . pre order start 11-13. hocus-pocus site ship worldwide free.

Seems VAPR put battery together with gimmic which is better than PS. just wondering if not use.remote control, how to trigger the smoke out when both hands is free.
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
Quote:
On 2013-11-12 11:40, max88 wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-11-12 11:20, Rabid wrote:

$180 . pre order start 11-13. hocus-pocus site ship worldwide free.

Seems VAPR put battery together with gimmic which is better than PS. just wondering if not use.remote control, how to trigger the smoke out when both hands is free.

You can trigger the smoke from the remote controll or with the arm switch similar to other smoke devices. Also there is no batteries, everything is rechargeable via USB.

-Kyle
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Love the demos. This looks great. I hope its a hit.
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1664 Posts

Profile of elimagic
The remote looks of good quality, as does the casing. I think I will actually take the plunge on this one, looks good.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Its funny how the ps unit is now on sale. They kinda know if they don't sell them now when this comes out there's will sit on the shelf s
max88
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of max88
So with one time full charge, how long VAPR can continuously work? I guess PS use a big battery seperstely for a reason. Does VAPR compromise the operation time to make it small?
S-Branham
View Profile
Elite user
Folsom, CA
456 Posts

Profile of S-Branham
Penguin Magic has it on the Pre-order list.

arriving November 22nd.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3797
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
I know I'm probably the 1st to have doubts about this - sorry guys. Being a PS owner I can only compare and to me the remote is a positive and a negative. Im assuming you have to keep the remote pressed to control the amount produced - with PS its one press for about 4secs of smoke leaving your hands and arms free - will be a bit of a pain to have to keep the button pressed for the duration. But then again depends of what and how you decide to vanish the object I guess.
Hmmm I dunno, the more I think about it, the more versatile this actually could be...
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
Quote:
On 2013-11-12 13:49, PRINCE wrote:
I know I'm probably the 1st to have doubts about this - sorry guys. Being a PS owner I can only compare and to me the remote is a positive and a negative. Im assuming you have to keep the remote pressed to control the amount produced - with PS its one press for about 4secs of smoke leaving your hands and arms free - will be a bit of a pain to have to keep the button pressed for the duration. But then again depends of what and how you decide to vanish the object I guess.
Hmmm I dunno, the more I think about it, the more versatile this actually could be...

Hey there

You can either press the remote quickly to get a 3 second burst or hold it down up to a minute for a continuous flow. Or you can use the arm trigger the same way and not use the remote at all!

-Kyle
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
Hi Kyle, thanks very much for the clarification. Excellent that you can adapt the under arm option with the remote if you wish - perfect.
CRISTIANpestritu
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of CRISTIANpestritu
Looks good , but it's a bit pricy if you ask me.
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
COME ON VAPR - be a winner please - and take the market! Teach those awful pure smoke manufacturers and terrible customer service monkeys illuisoncraft a lesson!
iNFiNiTi | The Red Pill Magician | SHOCK NOT IMPRESS
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1532 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
D0N DASHER
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of D0N DASHER
Where there's smoke there's fire. And I smell major burn coming on.

If you wait for reviews you'll be too late, it will be out of stock. You have to buy it so you can see what it is!

It sounds like my dealer atttended the Nancy Pelosi school of marketing.

Sorry, I'm not buying into this plan no matter what you say Nancy boy.

ⱭD
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
I believe it is showing out of stock because it is not ready to ship yet.
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1997 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
And now, it's out !

I always want to thanks the producer by ordering via them but 59$ to ship to France ?!

Sorry guys, I put my order at Hocus Pocus, free shipping and their customer service is amazing Smile

Will post an HONEST review here.
Get yourself Stamper and MONU, the perfect walkaround packet tricks: https://youtu.be/rwtfeKFeLms & https://youtu.be/yz5yKlI-4w8

Make sure to check my English review Channel! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vapr by Will Tsai » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (76 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..15..22..29..36..43..46~47~48 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL