The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » How much more will it cost you? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Profile of General_Magician
I think the relevant question is "How much will cost each of us in the long term without the ACA?" And the answer to that question is a whole lot more.
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
Slide
View Profile
Special user
533 Posts

Profile of Slide
"After October 1st, more people are losing insurance than getting it. "

or....most people are getting out of crap plans and into ones that are actually decent. You seem to be implying that those who are dropped by their plans are not just going to go and get it on the healthcare site. I know a number of folks who got dumped by their insurance company and they just went and signed up at the site at the same rate or cheaper than they were playing for much better plans.
RobertSmith
View Profile
Veteran user
330 Posts

Profile of RobertSmith
Quote:
On 2013-11-06 20:09, Slide wrote:

or....most people are getting out of crap plans and into ones that are actually decent. You seem to be implying that those who are dropped by their plans are not just going to go and get it on the healthcare site. I know a number of folks who got dumped by their insurance company and they just went and signed up at the site at the same rate or cheaper than they were playing for much better plans.

This is clearly an attempt at a get out of jail free card. This new talking point of, "well they were all crap plans" is laughable.

15 million peopl are at risk of losing their insurance. You telling me all 15 million were crap?

I'll ask again. What about this guy's "crap" plan?

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10......23780446
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2013-11-06 20:13, RobertSmith wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-11-06 20:09, Slide wrote:

This is clearly an attempt at a get out of jail free card. This new talking point of, "well they were all crap plans" is laughable.

15 million peopl are at risk of losing their insurance. You telling me all 15 million were crap?

I'll ask again. What about this guy's "crap" plan?

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10......23780446

Just to attempt to be "balanced" here:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=wall+street+aca+debunk
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
They ought to give you a loan with interest to pay for your health care, then kill you and take your estate, as that would save the planet from global warming and clear the debt. That is what they are bringing in over here soon. Our health care service is the best in the world and we will still have that as well.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
EsnRedshirt
View Profile
Special user
Newark, CA
895 Posts

Profile of EsnRedshirt
Self-proclaimed Jack-of-all-trades and google expert*.

* = Take any advice from this person with a grain of salt.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » How much more will it cost you? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL