The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » JM Presents THE TEST! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Trailer below:

http://www.justinmillermagic.com/apps/we....../4299357

"Imagine being able to cause a inkblot that is embedded into your leather bracelet change to a ESP symbol or a selected card, then just as fast change back leaving them to wonder, what did they really see? THE TEST is a simple, and devious way to cause a ink blot to morph right before their eyes into something they have locked in their mind".
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
I have to mention this but it is Hermann Rorschach b day today! I had no idea! But what a great story to tell.
Check out google.com to see the proof.
JM
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Reactions for JM's THE TEST:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB2ICsoxI60
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Pretty strong reactions, but not sure why the one guy says "Criss Angel may be the best..."---?

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
On 2013-11-09 16:00, Zombie Magic wrote:
Reactions for JM's THE TEST:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB2ICsoxI60
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-11-09 16:08, insight wrote:
Pretty strong reactions, but not sure why the one guy says "Criss Angel may be the best..."---?

Regards,
Mike

People parrot what they hear. Oprah said it about Angel, so others say it. If they think Angel is the best and that what JM showed them blew their minds out of the water, than that's a high compliment.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-11-09 16:27, Zombie Magic wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-11-09 16:08, insight wrote:

Regards,
Mike

People parrot what they hear. Oprah said it about Angel, so others say it. If they think Angel is the best and that what JM showed them blew their minds out of the water, than that's a high compliment.

That is EXACTLY why he said it! And in his mind if Angel (I can barley write it without my fingers wanting to commit suicide) is the best, now I am in his mind EQUAL or better than angel. And the reason is simple. He saw what I did right in FRONT of him!
JM
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Very true jm. When done in person, it is much more powerful.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Remember you can get THE TEST in either the 7H reveal, a cross, a square, a triangle, wavy lines, or a circle.
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

UPDATE

I am sooo happy to announce that I have now implemented THE TEST 2.0
How is this version better than the first?

1. Better quality leather, much better!
2. The band is now one single piece, so no more snaps or rough edges!
3. The band is now elastic so it just slips onto your wrist super easily, which makes the "execution" way more easier now.
4. It looks way sexier!

So anyone who purchases THE TEST (starting today 11.15.13) will get the new and improved bracelet.
JM
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3603 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Yes, much better than David Spade Smile

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Crazy how the camera needed to focus and be cut right when the change happens. One second it's the test and after the cut it's clearly the force card. How helpful!
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-11-26 21:56, Magic.Maddy wrote:
Crazy how the camera needed to focus and be cut right when the change happens. One second it's the test and after the cut it's clearly the force card. How helpful!

Thanks for sharing.
JM
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:

Magic.Maddy, the video starts with saying "the cuts are because the person filming could not focus on some areas".

I think JM has proved himself over the years. Release after release gets rave reviews. I think he deserves more respect and not snide comments.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On 2013-11-27 11:11, Zombie Magic wrote:
Quote:

Magic.Maddy, the video starts with saying "the cuts are because the person filming could not focus on some areas".

I think JM has proved himself over the years. Release after release gets rave reviews. I think he deserves more respect and not snide comments.

Yes, I saw that disclaimer.

And Justin is a FANTASTIC creator, and an even better performer. When he performs, it seems like real magc. It's so smooth and flawless. I do respect him. He also knows I'm a total brat and I have had my tufts with him on just about everything he's released. I'm not sure why, there just always seems to be one of my pet peeves of advertising on his products. But it works for him!

But honestly, I've had a few different conversations on the phone with Justin and I really do respect him as a person and as a magician. He's been very helpful to me a few times. I appreciate everything he puts out and love seeing what his next release will be. Sometimes he just pushes my buttons a little with his products and his advertisement. But so do many others.
amprice99
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of amprice99
A PM would have been better!
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On 2013-11-27 14:18, amprice99 wrote:

Maybe but then that defeats the point.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-11-27 14:41, Magic.Maddy wrote:
Quote:

The above is the CLEAREST message on my haters agenda.
Anyways, All of you who purchased THE TEST (before 2.0 was released) can get the 2.0 upgrade for only $10.
All info on the product page. And spend $20 remember, you get your name into the big Christmas give-away (close to $400 in prizes).
P.S- Maddy, just so we do not have to have a conversation on this. I am NOT really Santa Claus. I just wear that Santa hat in the picture for my promotion.
JM
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On 2013-11-27 16:34, Justin N. Miller wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-11-27 14:41, Magic.Maddy wrote:
Quote:

The above is the CLEAREST message on my haters agenda.
Anyways, All of you who purchased THE TEST (before 2.0 was released) can get the 2.0 upgrade for only $10.
All info on the product page. And spend $20 remember, you get your name into the big Christmas give-away (close to $400 in prizes).
P.S- Maddy, just so we do not have to have a conversation on this. I am NOT really Santa Claus. I just wear that Santa hat in the picture for my promotion.
JM

Dang it! Way to ruin the magic Justin! Now I'll go cry in a corner
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12057 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2013-11-27 11:38, Magic.Maddy wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-11-27 11:11, Zombie Magic wrote:
Quote:

Yes, I saw that disclaimer.

And Justin is a FANTASTIC creator, and an even better performer. When he performs, it seems like real magc. It's so smooth and flawless. I do respect him. He also knows I'm a total brat and I have had my tufts with him on just about everything he's released. I'm not sure why, there just always seems to be one of my pet peeves of advertising on his products. But it works for him!

But honestly, I've had a few different conversations on the phone with Justin and I really do respect him as a person and as a magician. He's been very helpful to me a few times. I appreciate everything he puts out and love seeing what his next release will be. Sometimes he just pushes my buttons a little with his products and his advertisement. But so do many others.

As long as you buy his stuff you can be as bratty as you want.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » JM Presents THE TEST! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL