The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » My Finger Ring Routine Attempt (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
john wills
View Profile
Special user
940 Posts

Profile of john wills
Motley
Thanks for your compliment.
I gave it, because Anevard asked for a "bogus scientific probability".
So why not Vinny, but I agree with you: accompanied by music it can be strong too.
But Anevard, you could also listen to the Prof.D. Pop Haydn. He tells some very strong scientific stories too and
some people think those stories are bogus (but they are wrong-I think).
In my opinion it's good to start with the rubberband and after that the penetration of the finger, because this last one
looks more impossible in the mind of the audience.
The transposition from one hand to the other can be delivered as the "cream dot on the cake".
Santé
anevard
View Profile
New user
Montreal, QC, Canada
42 Posts

Profile of anevard
All the advice has been a great catalyst for thinking more about this routine. I believe there is a lot that can be improved and I will explore it over the next little while. Unfortunately, being a hobbyist, there are not too many opportunities to work it in front of people. However I will continue to fiddle and experiment, and bring something back to you guys in the near future.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » My Finger Ring Routine Attempt (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL