The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ship of Theseus (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
It is perplexing...I do not know. It is darn impressive especially for a mass marketed item.
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2277 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Eddie thank you for calling this book to our attention. An impressive, appealing item which is actually in my price range.
Things seldom get much better than that

Kotah
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1344 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
The aging on this is absolutely amazing. Thanks so much to those in this thread for calling my attention to this book. I bought two for $17 a piece off Amazon during Black Friday to give as Xmas gifts--and one of the recipients coincidentally also bought one for me as a gift!! Looking forward to getting into this little beauty over several nights. Thanks again Eddie and everyone!

Seth
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17670 Posts

Profile of Slim King
http://radiostraka.com/
What's this??????????????
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1627 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I just bought it in my locall B&N, the last and only copy, out of stock in the web.
I will staart tomorrow with it
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2661 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Quote:
On 2013-12-28 15:23, Slim King wrote:
http://radiostraka.com/
What's this??????????????

Clues, baby. Clues.

I wonder: If "S" were a marketed effect from Outlaw, Lebanon Circle, Gemini Artifacts, Alchemy Moon, etc. what sort of price would it fetch?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ship of Theseus (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL