The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi everyone from Switzerland :) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Infinityswiss
View Profile

Switzerland
0 Posts

Profile of Infinityswiss
Hi everyone,

I am a swiss girl from 25 years old. First sorry for my english, as it is not my first language I am not a pro;-) and sometimes do some mistakes.

I am working as a client advisor in a bank, as zumba instructor and next to that I am an hypnotist show girl. I am not doing some therapy as I do not have the pretention to be able to do that ! But I am doing some hypnotism show at my level;-).

My aim is to be able one day to do some big show and to have the quality of someone like marc savard or even derren brown(even if he is using different methods). For people who know Messmer, the quebec guy who is making some hypnotism show, it s with him I had my first experience... Then I discovered this wonderful word.

I also like a lot magic illusion! It makes me feel like magic is existing and I love to see people perform this art!

My dream would be one day to do a show like the film "now you see me" because the mix of different art makes something still more magic and wonderful!

Anyway I enjoy to have a chat with people here:-)

See you;-)
Dallas Robbins
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of Dallas Robbins
You're english isn't that bad at all. welcome to the fun!
Infinityswiss
View Profile

Switzerland
0 Posts

Profile of Infinityswiss
Thanks dallas Smile

It depends of the subjects for my english ;-))

:)
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Infinityswiss,

I don't know anything about a hyp. act so it really sounds interesting.

You go girl!

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi everyone from Switzerland :) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL