The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Southampton, uk mentalism (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

crazydanban
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of crazydanban
Hello everyone,
my name is Dan I'm from the UK looking to broaden my array of tricks, I'm interested in up close metalism, also to add to it cold reading, hot reading, psychic lip reading and body language I'm particularly interested in and hypnosis, very much a derren brown fan, I'm looking for a book that teaches you derren browns style psychic lip reading, everyone says he only forces suggestions but he doesn't do that as he has been on a live stage and still he can read the names of loved ones from there faces reading subtle cues, so if anyone knows where I can read up on this stuff or a mp4 home study course please let me know I don't want to hear about 13 steps to metalism this has not got what I'm looking for in it, I don't want gimmicks or tricks that work by themselves. genuine psychological thought, lip reading instructions Smile
thank you for reading,
Dan
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome crazydanban,

Sorry, I can't help you.

I know you are just enthusiastic and I'm sure you did not mean it this way but your post sounds a little demanding.

The people who know what you are looking for (if there are any) won their knowledge through hard work, connections and probably paid a fair bit as well.
The people who could point you in the right direction will only do so if they want to.

This area is not always frequented by the mentalists. So, go to the "Penny for your thoughts" forum, make some friends and rephrase your question.
Some of your questions may have been asked and answered before so do some searches (Upper right, orange letters) in the "Penny for you Thoughts" forum as well. (Sorry, you may only search one forum at a time.)

Best of luck in your quest.

-Mary Mowder
crazydanban
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of crazydanban
Ok thank you for your response I have had problems with people on this sight already forum bullys on here, I have seen how they react to many new comers and there just harsh, people come here for information and they get ridiculed, magic is suppose to be fun and enjoyed. ahh but never mind, shouldn't let it bother me, I got better things to do then worry about what some one online has to say.
Kevin Blake
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Kevin Blake
Hey Dan,

From another admirer of DB's, I can say that a lot of the stuff he does needs to be taken with a grain of salt. His presentation is designed to deflect viewers from his true methods to others that are often actually impossible (reading subtle facial clues). Most of his methods are classical mentalism. Definitely read up in the field and get a sense for what is and is not impossible and you'll be well on your way!

Kevin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Southampton, uk mentalism (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL