The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Chocalate coin by Paul Harris (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Any one here perform Paul Harris' Chocolate Coin? I've got a couple of tips. If you make the gimmick out of aluminum foil, it will be very fragile. You'll end up having to reconstruct it many times.

But I've discovered that the most durable material is the tough foil that covers the top of those small pringles cans. Make it out of this material, and it will last forever.

Also, am I the only one who perceives a flaw in the presentation point of "peeling" back the foil with your fingernail? That is not very realistic. If you were REALLY going to do that, you might need the assistance of some sharp object, so I like to use the little file that comes on my nail clippers to "open " the foil.

Of course this is all pretend, but one has to think how it would really be if one were to really be doing the actions one claims to be doing when performing our little miracles.

Just a couple tips from Daff. Smile Smile
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Chocalate coin by Paul Harris (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL