The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Effects in your wallet (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2398 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
I carry the promystic essential wallet and in it is, “Will to read”, Bwave,wonderland dollar, and a 1950’s silver certificate bill, I use with the turner watch routine, biz cards for peeking or center tear and Peter Turner’ credit card, and last, a second free will prediction that uses 3 borrowed coins. I do have a nice card to wallet that I’ve never used, I don’t do cards and I’m trying to learn how to do a card to wallet, I have several but it looks to me like the easiest is the FPS wallet. Most days I do also have a Sven pad in my back pocket. Like most of you, I have several. And use it constantly.
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2971 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
I carry a Mullica Wallet for CTW. Inside, I have dollar size, black pieces of paper, that I change
to Million Dollar bills and give away. $5 & $1 bill transpo in spectator's hand. $2 bill to two $1 bill transposition. Credit Card prediction card. A gag bicyle card that say's "Your Card" on the face. Pride & Joy gag card. 3-1/2 of Clubs Bicycle card. Stickers to put on the back of playing cards for various effects. My business cards
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
Osyris706
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of Osyris706
All I have at the moment is fraud by Peter turner and scatter by Daniel Garcia in my shadow wallet. Planning on getting a Paul carnazzo effect to add in there soon.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5764 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I carry an extra wallet that once came with a calculator. I keep 8-Card Brainwave (Trost) and ten cards for a short set (EZ Oil and Water - Kranzo and Small Triumph - Nojima).
Elwood
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of Elwood
I have my bank cards and some money.

If someone wants to see some magic they won't mine getting me a pen, some index cards and a deck of cards.

I'm certainly not wasting my own money performing for free.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Effects in your wallet (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL