The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Portugal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Flavio Algarve
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Flavio Algarve
Hello forum,

My name is Flavio Algarve, I'm 30 years old and I'm from Portugal.

My journey into the magic world was a little bit weird.. I start to learn magic when I was 16 years old, I learned for a year and after that I did some stage shows at hotels for some months. Then for several reasons I quit practicing.. The main reason was because I become a poker player and invested a lot of time into it for almost 10 years.

My father owns a restaurant for 25 years, and about 2 years ago he decided to open a bar in the first floor of the restaurant. I gave poker a break and start working there, and suddenly I started doing some simple tricks just for fun to the costumers. People start to ask for more and bringing more people to the bar to see my tricks, and I start practicing again Smile. I'm practicing everyday for almost 2 years now and already performed some table hopping and strolling magic outside my bar.

I've been following the magic Café since I "restart" doing magic and now decided to register because I think it will help me a lot as a magician if I start to post questions, trick reviews, etc.

I want to start doing magic more seriously now, I'm getting more organized and start creating professional sets for close up. I ordered some days ago the book from Jamie Grant "The Approach" to help me get to the professional magic world Smile

Thank you for reading my post,

Flavio Algarve
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Flavio Algarve,

Having a ready made place to perform sounds like a dream situation.

I'll see you in "Table Hoppers and Party Strollers".

-Mary Mowder
YLyoo
View Profile
Regular user
South Korea
108 Posts

Profile of YLyoo
Wow! Must be great to have a place to perform!
Welcome to the Magic Café.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Portugal (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL