The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » IVS (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
tacrowl
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1633 Posts

Profile of tacrowl
Maher Ventriloquist Studios is proud to introduce the IVS - The International Ventriloquist Society.

The community has been without an organization for too long!

Back when Clinton owned Maher, he ran the NAAV, but today, the community is truly international. The IVS Spotlight will be an online feature for members and include articles, videos, tips and news from around the globe. You can find out more by heading over to

http://maherstudios.com

Register for the site (if you haven't already) and sign in to access the Maher Blog and Catalog. You will find out more about the IVS there. Act now! Membership packages will ship in December and the first issue of the IVS Spotlight will be online soon!
Tom Crowl - Comedy Ventriloquist

ComedyVentriloquist.com

Learn-Ventriloquism.com

Chuck Lyons
View Profile
Loyal user
Channahon, IL
264 Posts

Profile of Chuck Lyons
I have registered and encourage all my fellow vents to join. This is operated by the greatest group of guys involved in this art. So let all join, share, and promote this art worldwide!
tacrowl
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1633 Posts

Profile of tacrowl
The new IVS Membership Pins look incredible. You can see it on the IVS Facebook Page at:
http://www.facebook.com/IntVentSociety

While the Facebook page will have some updates, the full IVS Membership gets you the membership package complete with Member's Card & Registration Number, A Membership Certificate, the Pin and six on-line issues of the IVS Spotlight, which will feature exclusive videos and posts from correspondents throughout the world. The only way you can get these is to be a full member - so check out the Maher site and join now! Response has been incredible!

ComedyVentriloquist.com

Learn-Ventriloquism.com

Joseph_Then
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of Joseph_Then
I've signed up last week and I'll be joining as a IVS member soon. It's time that we have a society like that!
-----

Joseph Then

Singapore Ventriloquist
kidshowvent
View Profile
Elite user
410 Posts

Profile of kidshowvent
Hi everyone...

It's really exciting times in the world of ventriloquism. Maher Ventriloquist Studios has been reborn..and we now have an organization that is devoted to the art of ventriloquism, The International Ventriloquist Society (IVS). We will have a bi-monthly (6 times per year) online newsletter called "The IVS Spotlight" which will have news, articles, and video that you can read to glean ideas and tips to help you be a better ventriloquist. OUr membership to the IVS is open now and membership pins, cards, and certificates will roll out the middle of December. The membership is only $35.00 per year and you can get onboard by contacting us at maherstudios.com

I hope to hear from all of you!

Mark
kidshowvent@gmail.com
Aussie
View Profile
Special user
Australia
623 Posts

Profile of Aussie
It's great you guys decided to make it an international membership. I'm looking forward to remaining an active member.
Australia's Most Original Ventriloquist

http://www.ladymaceentertainment.com
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Just registered, looking forward to it, I live on a small Spanish island and am a bit cut off, this will help me keep abreast of things.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
kidshowvent
View Profile
Elite user
410 Posts

Profile of kidshowvent
Glad to have you onboard with us, Ben and George. We're starting to grow by leaps and bounds!!

Mark
kidshowvent@gmail.com
Steve at The Dummy Shoppe
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Steve at The Dummy Shoppe
Mark,

Is membership open to anyone (such as makers) or is it limited to performers only?

Steve
Mr. Pitts
View Profile
Inner circle
David Pitts
1058 Posts

Profile of Mr. Pitts
I signed up. It's good to have an organization again. I look forward to all the benefits of membership. I'm really anxious to see all that's in store for the new club and Maher.
David Pitts
The Astonishing Mr. Pitts
Comedy Magician and Ventriloquist
http://www.mrpitts.com
Bob Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
1110 Posts

Profile of Bob Baker
Joined.. Proud to be a member..

Bob
ljlvent
View Profile
New user
iowa
95 Posts

Profile of ljlvent
I am all registered as well! Thanks for "kicking it up a notch!" So excited to see what you guys have in store for us!!
Servante
View Profile
Inner circle
1328 Posts

Profile of Servante
Done and done.

-Philip
Servante
View Profile
Inner circle
1328 Posts

Profile of Servante
Hm. PayPal says I've done it twice now. If I did, eliminate one of me. Thanks. Smile

-Philip
tacrowl
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1633 Posts

Profile of tacrowl
Philip -
The PayPal is a subscription button - so one of your notices was probably that you set up an annual recurring subscription and one was the actual payment. You've only paid $35, which is good for the year. If you decide for any reason not to renew, you can cancel the subscription. If you decide to continue, you'll have to do nothing and PayPal will automatically renew you.
Tom

ComedyVentriloquist.com

Learn-Ventriloquism.com

Servante
View Profile
Inner circle
1328 Posts

Profile of Servante
Okay, thanks, Tom. I couldn't quite figure out what PayPal was saying to me.

-Philip
Servante
View Profile
Inner circle
1328 Posts

Profile of Servante
Thing is, see...when I was a kid and was first doing puppetry and ventriloquism, I didn't know any other vents, puppeteers or magicians (though in my junior high years I did know Lucille Elmore and Todd Hunter very slightly). Then the Internet came along in my dotage and I know lots of 'em. I'm just thrilled that there's a good, strong organization now, and grateful to you guys who have made it so.
kidshowvent
View Profile
Elite user
410 Posts

Profile of kidshowvent
Steve,

The IVS is open to anyone interested in ventriloquism. Pros, amateurs, semi-pros, figure makers, enthusiasts ..everybody!

Mark
kidshowvent@gmail.com
dolltalker
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of dolltalker
I just joined, many years ago in my first go-round in vent I was a member of the IBV, International Brotherhood of Ventriloquists, run by W.S. Berger. It's great to be in on the beginning
of another international vent group.

Tom Farrell
tacrowl
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1633 Posts

Profile of tacrowl
Been working with the IVS Spotlight newsletter and we have some real surprises in the first issue! If you haven't joined yet - I recommend you do it now! Membership packages ship mid-December and the first newsletter will release at that time.
Tom

http://maherstudios.com/ivs-2/

ComedyVentriloquist.com

Learn-Ventriloquism.com

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » IVS (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL