The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Simply Harkey (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

avik_d
View Profile
Veteran user
Targetting a Zillion, till now just
304 Posts

Profile of avik_d
Hi All,

I'm looking for a particular book in electronic format, but was unable to find. It's the book "Simply Harkey" by David Harkey. I've heard that it is long out of print. However, I've located some hard cover copies [used copies though] selling at sites like Amazon, with a hefty price tag. Nevertheless, I was looking for an electronic format, since I travel a lot, hard bound books may be inconvenient for me.

I was actually looking for a particular sleight, Goldfinger by David, of which I've heard many good comments. The DVD "Harkey on Video" has been discontinued by Penguinmagic currently, so that's also not a viable option for me. The book remains the last resort.

Can anyone help me with this ?

- Best,

Avik.
Best,

-Avik
robvh
View Profile
Elite user
Calgary, AB
440 Posts

Profile of robvh
I own a signed, hardcover copy. To the best of my knowledge, it was never sold as an ebook. Your best bet is to buy a copy or find someone near you who owns one and will let you spend some time with it.
avik_d
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of avik_d
Thanks robvh for the reply. Unfortunately I've already searched around for the book before posting here, but to no avail. I will see if I can get hold of a used hardbound. As far as I've heard about the book and the effects in there, I feel it's too good to let go of.
Best,

-Avik
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
It comes up for sale here and eBay once and a while.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
robvh
View Profile
Elite user
Calgary, AB
440 Posts

Profile of robvh
You could make me an offer...
avik_d
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of avik_d
Quote:
On 2013-11-20 22:59, robvh wrote:
You could make me an offer...

... that you can't refuse ? LOL ...

Sent you a PM.

- Avik.
Best,

-Avik
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
I saw David do a great lecture in Sweden in The 90s, killer Magic. I bought his book and a trick. Many wonderful effects in his book.
avik_d
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of avik_d
Mats,

Unfortunately, I never saw David perform. But whatever I've read about him and his works, those are hailed as the next thing after the Astonishment series by Paul Harris.
Best,

-Avik
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Simply Harkey (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL