The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Exposure on the Café by Mr. Brooks? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Powermagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1437 Posts

Profile of Powermagic
I am a bit concerned on what I just found linked to on the Café.
I was suprised that Mr. Brooks has exposed the bill in lemon . http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......tart=0#0

I found this link when it popped up on a search about David Blaines last Special.

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=708241

Post #9 brings right to the first linek without even signing in.

This a shock to me as people get banned on this site for less.

Lets hope this is an oversite on the part of Café .
Bulla
View Profile
Special user
Honolulu, HI
674 Posts

Profile of Bulla
This is an explanation of his handling and routine and this was obviously given to the Café as a one time thing. This is his site and if it wants to give a freebie out to the Café its his choice. How is this an oversite of the Café when he owns the Café? Smile
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Powermagic, the Bill in Lemon routine you are so upset over belongs to me and is my own. I contributed the routine for our Café community back in 2006 and you are just now getting upset? Too funny. It was not posted to expose anything but rather give magicians some food for thought. Sorry you don't quite get it. Smile

I
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Exposure on the Café by Mr. Brooks? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL