We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Your help please... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
I ordered some mini skulls. They a a bit larger than I thought. The top of the Skull detatches. I thought about doing an effect where I have 7 mini skulls, I pick one up and open the top. I give them, the spectator, a clear crystal. I take the other skulls and instruct the spectator to insert the chrystal into their shull, I place different colored chrystals into the remaining 6 skulls. I turn my back and have them mix up the skulls and then I turn and "Divine" Which shull is theirs. I need a story line. I thought perhaps one where I use the story of a Medicine man or Egyptian priest... HELP...
Most magically yours,
WR
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
Didier Chantome
View Profile
New user
FRANCE
56 Posts

Profile of Didier Chantome
You can show a board with a human body and the seven chakras. The spectator choose a colour (crystal) of her favorite chakra and put it in a skull. The other crystals go in the other skulls.
You do a "chakra reading" when you divine the color.
Very often, less is more...

Best

Didier
msho104882
View Profile
New user
UK, Derbyshire
37 Posts

Profile of msho104882
WR,

A little something sent to you on PM. Hope it prompts some thoughts. And now my number of posting will go up

Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Your help please... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL