The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Mortal Error: The Shot That Killed JFK (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On 2013-11-25 18:54, Dougini wrote:
OK. Oswald shot JFK. It is a miracle how that bullet reversed itself and blew off the BACK of JFK's head! Maybe it RICOCHETED? LOL

Doug

LOL! Not even close.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5154 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On 2013-11-25 21:52, tommy wrote:
"If there was more than one shooter, then by definition it was a conspiracy."

Well no actually.

"Conspiracy: An agreement between two or more persons to engage jointly in an unlawful or criminal act..."

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/conspiracy
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16363 Posts

Profile of tommy
Welll yes that is more like it ... now that you have added the word “agreement”. Still I am not altogether happy with your new definition, because, what if, for example: Oswald meets with the KGB and they say to him “If you shoot JFK, then we will reward you afterwards.” Oswald agrees to do the “act” of the shooting and goes on to commit that criminal “act” alone. In which case the KGB have not engaged jointly in the criminal “act”. Yet clearly in this case the KGB have engaged with Oswald in a conspiracy, it seems to me, even though the KGB did not engage jointly in the action of the offence.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14072 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
This thread, me thinks, has become a chess match, as has been all the vying for first place in solving the assacination for five decades.

But it all seems to be an exercise in futility. I truly think thus chess match is doomed to be locked forever in a stalemate.

(Well, at least until the judgement day when the entire earth will be shown the truth.)
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16363 Posts

Profile of tommy
Yes as I said above one can't get to the reality of the matter when there is no full discloser of all the evidence. It's like magic, we hide evidence and the Muggle can't work out how it is done. It is a dilemma. There is no doubt about the photos being fake to anyone with experience of dark room. Even that fact does not tell one much. One can jump from that fact to conclusion that therefore it was CIA etcetera but it ain't necessarily so.
Marina is now saying Lee was innocent by the way, but I can't find what she is saying now about these photo's. She had said she took them before but has she now changed her story? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA5_36zSwKk
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7129 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On 2013-11-26 09:33, daffydoug wrote:
...it all seems to be an exercise in futility. I truly think thus chess match is doomed to be locked forever in a stalemate.

The voice of reason! Smile
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5154 Posts

Profile of landmark
I believe the truth will be uncovered, and that several researchers are already close. Whether others decide to accept the truth is another matter.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14072 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
As I type, I'm watching my cat chasing a laser light around the living room. 

Now don't get me wrong. I've studied the assassination diligently for years. I want to know the definitive truth just as badly as the next guy. Believe me I do. 

But it's about  
as elusive as the proverbial will-o-the- wisp. Just when someone comes up with a book or a TV special or a video saying "I've solved it! It's now forever settled!", then my mind immediately goes to the myriad details, or shall I say "loose ends" that they have ignored or totally left unaddressed. There are a hundred things that just don't make sense!

Just a small example would be for those who don't believe a conspiracy or that the government is hiding something, why don't they explain why all witness who had vital information ended up dying of strange and mysterious deaths such as heart attacks in their good health or having their brake lines cut or whatever. Did Oswald arrange all that after Ruby bumped him off??

Or our government yelling in key witness face: Witness: "I saw smoke coming from the grassy knoll."
Government official (Yelling) : "You did NOT SEE SMOKE COMING FROM THE GRASSY KNOLL!! You did NOT see smoke coming from the grassy knoll!!!!"
What are they so afraid of? Don't people have the right, are they not smart enough and perceptive enough (being of sound mind) to KNOW what they did and didn't see? Are all the witnesses morons who can't think for themselves? If you have nothing to hide, why not let the witnesses talk and describe their personal eye witness account? 

Doesn't that kind of crap make a person of common sense smell something fishy in Denmark?

I mean, those are  just  tiny examples of what I mean by "loose ends". There are dozens of them. Like Johnson having his White House furniture picked out even before the man's head was blown half off his shoulders. Or the rushed, botched autopsy, or JFK's mysteriously disappearing brain. ("Abby someone! Abby NORMAL!" (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGbpqO_sY......a_player )

As long as there are loose ends left untied, then the mystery is not solved, imho. For every question they "answer", they ignore dozens of  others I could bring up. 

Answer ALL the questions. Tie up ALL the loose ends, or I'm not going to believe your theory is correct, whatever it is. 

I personally don't have the answers. I wouldn't be so arrogant as to claim I do. 

And I think trying to come to an airtight, BULLETPROOF (pardon the pun) answer is about as elusive as my cat chasing that frickin'  laser light around the house!

As long as our wonderful government is engaged in obscurantism, and possibly until the locked documents or whatever is released, (I'll be well advanced in geezerhood, if not six feet under) we are doomed to keep chasing that laser light, but honestly fellas, I seriously doubt we're going to catch it. 

Just my two coppers for what they're worth. Probably not much, but oh well. What the H___. At least the voice of reason here, tried.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16363 Posts

Profile of tommy
It is better that you are never told the truth, because if you were told would truth, then you would only want to go to war with who did it.

Tommy
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14072 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I am a man of peace. Bellicosity not my strong suit...
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16363 Posts

Profile of tommy
James P. Hosty has now admitted that there was a massive government cover up of what the government believed to be a conspiracy. If you the public had known the truth then it would have caused world war three thought Johnson and so written and so it done. Moreover Bobby Kennedy was aware of reason for the cover up and went along with it. Johnson had a choice, which was to tell the public the truth and go to war or keep it quiet. What would you have done if were Johnson faced with that problem? Imagine you are vice president today and China sends a team of agents to kill the president, which they do. You catch one of them or a patsy. You are now the president and so now what do you do exactly?

Tommy
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14072 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Well, to answer that question I suppose I'd simply have to put myself inside the head of a supremely unconscionable human being.

Difficult for me to do since I strive to live every day by my conscience .
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Hosty has NOW admitted that? Funny, he's been dead for two years. For those not familiar, Hotsy was the FBI agent who questioned Marina Oswald shortly after she arrived in the US and whose phone number was found in Oswald's possession. Apparently, Oswald was upset that his wife had been questioned and had contacted Hotsy to protest.

Hotsy destroyed the evidence of his prior conversation with Oswald and was later disciplined, along with other agents who tried to keep the FBI's earlier investigation of Oswald quiet.

In conspiracy theories, such as Oliver Stone's, Hotsy has been portrayed as being involved in the assassination and coverup. There is no evidence to support this, nor was there any evidence to support the suspicion that Marina Oswald was a Russian agent.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16363 Posts

Profile of tommy
Now there is an admission in existence of a massive government cover up by James P. Hosty where there was no admission of that before by him. One can read his book or listen to him personally talking about it on film and explaining why he is now admiring there was cover up and why he could not admit it before.

Tommy
Russell Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Hampshire, England
1108 Posts

Profile of Russell Davidson
Face it, no-one knows exactly what happened, only that the whole thing was suspect.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-11-27 08:54, tommy wrote:

Now there is an admission in existence of a massive government cover up by James P. Hosty where there was no admission of that before by him. One can read his book or listen to him personally talking about it on film and explaining why he is now admiring there was cover up and why he could not admit it before.

Why do you keep saying that he is NOW admitting and explaining things? He's been dead for two years. Didn't you catch that in my last post?
Or is there a seance going on over there?

The only thing he refused to admit was that he had interviewed Marina Oswald prior to the assassination because the FBI initially suspected a possible KGB connection.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16363 Posts

Profile of tommy
What can't you can't you understand about my reply Bob?

"NOW" there is an admission in existence of a massive government cover up by James P. Hosty, where there was no admission of that before by him.

One can read his book or listen to him personally talking about it on film and explaining why he is "now" admiring there was a cover up and why he could not admit it before.

It was then a matter of national security.

Go yourself and find what he says about it himself.

Back then we did not know why there was a government cover up, or if there was a cover one at all, because the Government denying a cover up. NOW we know there was a cover up . NOW Hoste has told us why and what they were covering up.

At least we now know there was a cover up and Hoste took art in it. The why of the cover my be a lie or what he believes it was about. But there is no doubt about the exitence of "a" cover up at all. It seems to me..

Hosty himself believes that Oswald did the shooting. What he says is that he and others were odered to cover up the why of it.

Tommy
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

What didn't you understand about my reply, tommy? Hosty isn't NOW saying anything. He's dead. (Now if you were actually quoting an old article written BEFORE he died, you might have indicated that by putting your statement in quotes and providing a source rather than giving the impression that those were your own words.)

Yes, Hosty claimed that he was ordered to cover up the contact he had with the Oswalds prior to the assassination. The mundane answer is simply that the FBI did not want it to get out that knew anything at all about Oswald prior to the assassination.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16363 Posts

Profile of tommy
Now Bob you are trying put word into my mouth.

I did not say Hosty is saying anything now he is dead.

"I said James P. Hosty has now admitted that" That is a fact because he has now done so. That is where we are NOW.

Tommy
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5154 Posts

Profile of landmark
The Russians had nothing to gain and much to lose as suspects. It happened, and did the Soviet Union suddenly acquire some sudden burst of power? No.

Turn your head in the other direction. Who benefitted? The Butler doesn't kill his boss unless he's in the will or thinks he'll get a much better deal. And even then, if he thinks he'll be the prime suspect, he thinks twice about doing anything.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Mortal Error: The Shot That Killed JFK (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL