The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Mortal Error: The Shot That Killed JFK (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Anyone remember that book when it came out? I always thought the CIA/Mafia/Soviet conspiracy theories were nonsense. The book actually made sense that friendly, accidental fire from the Secret Service was responsible for the final fatal shot. Throughout history friendly fire has been responsible for tragic events and most always covered up. Based on history, it's far easier to believe than the cuckoo clock theories.
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
IMO, a careful viewing of the Zapruder film and the other photographic evidence does not support the theory of accidental friendly fire.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
The Zapruder film has always created more questions than given answers. Ballistic experts have been divided on the conclusions. "Most" people do not believe that only one person participated. I'm not a conspiracy type person by nature, but know the Gov't, given a chance, will lie. That's what they do in friendly fire circumstances.

So many witnesses reported smelling gun smoke at the scene, which could not have happened if it only came from the sixth floor. And the SS did have weapons. There's no way it would have been admitted. That's not what the Gov't does when at fault.
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

While I believe it is possible that there was a second gunman, the fact that the government has been known to lie hardly constitutes evidence of friendly fire. It's just not there.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Just as many people here say,"Obama is president, live with it."

You will never know the full truth about the JFK assisnation, live with it.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-11-24 07:48, landmark wrote:
Some interesting background:
http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/......lled-jfk
That's an opinion piece, and to title is as a collection of facts is grossly misleading. Many of the so-called facts amount to no more than speculation.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
What is fact?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
The military-industrial complex had already laid out plans for the World War II veteran and newly-elected president to pre-emptively start a nuclear war with the Soviet Union. John F. Kennedy's insistence on peace would be his downfall.

Whoa! That's a pretty heavy accusation!

"We could blow up a drone (unmanned) vessel anywhere in the Cuban waters.... The US could follow up with an air/sea rescue operation covered by US fighters to 'evacuate' remaining members of the non-existent crew. Casualty lists in US newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation." – Operation Northwoods, March 13, 1962

In the Spring of 1962, the Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a sinister, top-secret plot to create the political will to invade Cuba, called Operation Northwoods.

That's no conpiracy theory. That...has now seen the light of day.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a CIA asset

Yeah. We knew that.

Was the CIA involved? If they were we will never know. Same with the NSA. You will NEVER really know...

Doug
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

He was a CIA asset? We knew that?

Not according to the House Select Committee's report. Here is just a brief excerpt followed by a link to the entire section dealing with Oswald's alleged connections to the CIA and FBI. (It was concluded that there weren't any.)

Quote:
Oswald in Mexico City.--The committee also considered whether Oswald's activities in Mexico City in the fall of 1963 were indicative of a relationship between him and the CIA. This aspect of the committee's investigation involved a complete review both of alleged Oswald associates and of various CIA operations outside of the United States. (231)

The committee found no evidence of any relationship between Oswald and the CIA. Moreover, the Agency's investigative efforts prior to the assassination regarding Oswald's presence in Mexico City served to confirm the absence of any relationship with him. Specifically, when apprised of his possible presence in Mexico City, the Agency both initiated internal inquiries concerning his background and, once informed of his Soviet experience, notified other potentially interested Federal agencies of his possible contact with the Soviet Embassy in Mexico City.

http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/sel......lusion53
RobertSmith
View Profile
Veteran user
330 Posts

Profile of RobertSmith
I studied the assasination in depth in high school.

One of the theories I always found fascinating was that Kennedy may have been collateral damage. If the theory is to be believed, the governor was the actual target that day.

Truth? Fact? Fiction? Fantasy? Who knows. Just always found that one interesting mostly because it approached the entire situation from a whole different direction.

Robert
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Yes, who knows or who cares who shot JFK? Lets suppose one these theories tuned out to be the truth and proven to be so beyond a reasonable doubt. Then what? Nothing! That's what. They would just say, well we are sorry about that but things are different now.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-11-24 21:41, tommy wrote:
Yes, who knows or who cares who shot JFK? Lets suppose one these theories tuned out to be the truth and proven to be so beyond a reasonable doubt. Then what? Nothing! That's what. They would just say, well we are sorry about that but things are different now.

Based on that, they should never tell us anything nor should we ever inquire. They do that in China quite effectively.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
They don't tell us anything do they? How can you inquire when they keep everything classified until everybody involed is dead? All you can do is come up with a theory or believe their theory.

Tommy
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On 2013-11-24 11:40, mastermindreader wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-11-24 07:48, landmark wrote:
Some interesting background:
http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/......lled-jfk
That's an opinion piece, and to title is as a collection of facts is grossly misleading. Many of the so-called facts amount to no more than speculation.

Very little speculation there, except where he talks about possible motives. Most of the ledes were facts.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark

Quote:
Lee Harvey Oswald was a CIA asset

Yeah. We knew that.

Was the CIA involved? If they were we will never know.

Why not? There's no reason to believe that the answer is unknowable.
Ekuth
View Profile
Inner circle
Floating above my
1538 Posts

Profile of Ekuth
Anyone who has seen the Zapruder film can clearly see that the BACK of JFK's head was blown off. Of course, the autopsy report states the same.

Basic ballistics:

Entry wound small, exit wound big(er).

If Oswald had gotten off the fatal shot, JFK's brains would have splattered all over the inside of the windshield, not all over the backseat.

But hey, who needs 'facts'?
"All you need is in Fitzkee."
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Quote:
On 2013-11-24 20:22, RobertSmith wrote:
I studied the assasination in depth in high school.

And I chased girls and went to Chinatown in downtown Honolulu to watch Kung Fu films every weekend.

I think Oswald shot JFK.

But I ain't no expert. Too many Kung Fu films. Not too many girls. Smile
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
The backyard photos are fake. It is possible I guess that Oswald faked the photos himself, knowing they would be found and used in his trial, at which point he could prove them fake and claim that he had been framed. It is more likely though that somebody else faked the photos to frame him.

The pre event framing seems quite amateur to me actually. The post event cover up on the other hand seems professional. So I guess that Oswald was not framed by the likes of the CIA but was framed by some far more amateur group and after the event Johnson believed it was the Cubans who were behind the event and ordered the cover up, to prevent world war three. Bearing in mind that it such an event that kicked off world war one. Maria could have done the framing perhaps. Oswald said that she had the key to his po box and no else besides himself.Bearing in mind that it such an event that kicked off world war one. Maria could have done the framing perhaps. Oswald said she had the key to his po box and no else. She was the one who said she took those photos and the one who said Lee had a riffle. She was the one who Lee tried to kill that other General. She was one who had access to the riffle. She was KGB. In my club, I will splash the pot whenever the **** I please.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Mortal Error: The Shot That Killed JFK (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL