The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » THE VANISHING MAGICIAN (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

akc22
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of akc22
THE VANISHING MAGICIAN is an original magic effect with artwork by Linking Ring artist Tony Dunn where a magician vanishes or reappears at will. The mystery is deepened because the magicians vary in style, dress, gender, and appearance. There is a Kickstarter running now until December 3rd at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1429......-mystery
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
I have the same sort of thing with dwarves on them, had it years cant remember where I got it from.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
akc22
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of akc22
Quote:
On 2013-11-25 08:21, george1953 wrote:
I have the same sort of thing with dwarves on them, had it years cant remember where I got it from.

Thank you for your comment. There have been several similar ideas in the past. THE VANISHING MAGICIAN features magicians, of course, which opens up numerous ideas for presentation. Also, the magicians all vary in appearance, which enhances the mystery.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » THE VANISHING MAGICIAN (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL