The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Psychological-Antics by Rus ANDREWS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1449 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi All

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the festive season ahead.

For the past few months I have been putting together a new ebook called Psychological Antics, the ebook contains 10 effects which are a mixure of my approaches to drawing Duplications, thought of card plots etc.

Many of the effects use suggestion which is one of my favourite tools in magic.

In a few days time I will be offering a few review copies for anyone that wants one.

Im quite excited to bring you some of my latest bits of madness, ive explored some crazy approaches that will at the start appear to be quite daunting, but fear not! its the bold and blatant approach that allows these ideas to work so well.

I will post a demo of 'The Duped' which is my idea on a drawing duplication that uses no gimmicks just 2 business cards.

Ive also been working on a hard backed book which features nearly 120 effects, all fully explained accompanied with coloured pictures, ive been working on this for the past year, this includes old effects revisited with new handlings and ideas also new effects from my notes that have never seen the light of day, so keep your eyes peeled for 'Scripted Illusions' coming soon.

As mentioned in a few days I will have some review copies up for grabs, I will post here when ready.

All the best

R
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
496 Posts

Profile of GordonTheHypnotist
Sounds fantastic
Gullibility is an attractive quality in people
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1106 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Sound good.

I will gladly review a copy Rus.

Mike Donoghue
broothal
View Profile
Elite user
Europe
448 Posts

Profile of broothal
Will be happy to audience test the non-card effects and give a review.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Sounds awesome!
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
This sounds great, Rus. Any chance this will be available before Christmas? Would be a great gift, I'm sure!

Regards,
Mike
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1449 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi

Im aiming to get Psychological antics out in the next few days, The book which is a huge project for me is coming on really well, and I'm aiming to get this ready over the xmas period, but I cannot confirm a date of completion yet, everytime I sit down to continue writing I stumble across further ideas and presentations for the effect I'm working on and end up adding it to the book.... the content is growing all the time.

As soon as I have a date I will let you know, thanks for the interest, the book is an exciting project for me and something ive wanted to do for a long time.

All the best

R
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1619 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Looking forward to reading it!

Best Wishes Michael Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
seamagu
View Profile
Special user
859 Posts

Profile of seamagu
Sounds interesting
I love post its Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Psychological-Antics by Rus ANDREWS (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL