The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Black Friday Magic? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

skyfire
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of skyfire
Just wondering, does anyone know if any of the Online Magic shops, or dealers ever have any "Black Friday" sales going on? Or is that just Best Buy?
Motley Mage
View Profile
Special user
572 Posts

Profile of Motley Mage
I do happen to know that Wolfgang Wollet at tricksupply.com is running a 50% off sale for the holiday on over 200 items. He is a terrific seller--very high integrity. I had a problem with an item I purchased (manufacturer's defect) that I let him know about and he immediately mailed a complete replacement.
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
A few of the online shops are having some releases on Black Friday. T11, Dan and Dave and CARC.
Motley Mage
View Profile
Special user
572 Posts

Profile of Motley Mage
And I just got a message that Penguin is running their "Pick 5" for $100 event again. They report they have added many new items rehularly sold for $5-100 apiece.
liormk
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of liormk
BigBlindMedia is also having a sale, but not stating what it is yet:
http://www.bigblindmedia.com/dealoftheday.asp
fish11
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of fish11
Check hocus-pocus.com they've had black friday deals before.

-Kirk
joefraher
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of joefraher
The Conjuring Arts Research Center has a sale going on: http://shop.conjuringarts.org/store/pc/home.asp
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Black Friday Magic? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL