The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Magic wand cut out by Brad Ross (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

keith2606
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of keith2606
Anyone has bought the above magic wand cut out? My experience wasn't very good. I paid for mine on 9 Nov but till date, I have yet to receive it. First, I was given the reason that they didn't get my name and website. Then, I was told that they have sent it to printing and will be shipping in the next week but the item was shipped over 1-2 weeks later. I requested for express shipping and had to paid extra for it but till now (from 22 Nov) the item is still stuck at "SCOTCH PLAINS, NJ 07076". This doesn't look very 'express' to me.... This is probably the last time I will get things from Brad. I think I will go to a local printing store to make my own customized magic wand cut out instead.
BradRossMagic
View Profile
New user
New Jersey
17 Posts

Profile of BradRossMagic
Hi Keith!

Thanks for your concern and sorry fir any delay in the shipping with USPS.
As explained in our email I will also explain here:

Our magic wand cut outs are custom items and sure you cam appreciate that it takes time to create.
We don't want to throw something together. We take care in our products.
As promised we shipped the custom wand to you with tracking info also sent.

With us based in the US and you in Singapore - it will not be an overnight delivery unless specifically paying for overnight.

You did pay for US Priority Mail, not express mail. In the future, if you DO need an item overnight from us please email for a FED-EX quote and we are more than happy to sgip it via your carrier of choice. However in this case Fed-Ex shipping to You in Singapore would have been more expensive than the product itself. Smile

Please let me know how I can be of more help.

Thank you for your business!
Brad Ross
MakeMagicMoney.com
keith2606
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of keith2606
Ok. Thanks. Brad for the clarification. I must say that I am glad that your responses to my queries (emails) are quick and to the point. I am sure I will like your products. Moving on, I will likely to order another magic wand cut out within the next few days once I receive the current order. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Magic wand cut out by Brad Ross (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL