The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Pet Peeves in magic (103 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15
StephenRoy
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of StephenRoy
This is a great thread! A lot of fun reading through here.

Mine is superfluous patter or what I call narrating patter: As in "Here's an ordinary deck of playing cards. I'll shuffle the cards and give you an absolutely free choice of any card here. Put the card back in the deck anywhere you want. Is that where you want it? Ok, so I'll shuffle the deck again and now your card is lost in the deck. Now, watch as I touch both sides of the deck with my magic wand, and viola, your card is now on top of the pack as if by magic."
countrymaven
View Profile
Elite user
453 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Insisting that Erd. or Hof. are the ultimate and not realizing that Marlo perfected some of these sleights, for example.

Old dudes who troll an unrelated thread and keep asking people to read their books. the "only" good ones in the world.

I love how magic allows us to live in a fantasy world.

I don't like how living in a fantasy world keeps us from pushing our effects to the miracle status versus another any card at a number.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Pet Peeves in magic (103 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL