The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 33% Off At Hocus Pocus (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

maxward
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of maxward
Wow.I just saved some money at Hocus Pocus. They are have a Holiday Sale and all discountable items are 33% Off today Friday and tomorrow Saturday... Because of this I placed a big order for my items in my wish list.This really comes at a great time for me as I am getting back into magic after a short break. I would recommend all who want to save go there now http://www.hocus-pocus.com and use the coupon code "holiday".Happy holidays.

Max Ward
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1078 Posts

Profile of taller8
....and everything I want says 'no discount''

Either have a Sale or don't.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17041 Posts

Profile of joseph
Agreed..same with l&l ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Paul Gross
View Profile
Special user
574 Posts

Profile of Paul Gross
Hello,

First thanks Max Ward for your kind words and order placed this morning..Just to clarify. Any item that we offer on our website that is marked no discount is because the mfg., distributor and or creater has dictated this as their terms of business. This is not by our design. If we were to sell these items at discount they would not sell them to us, that is their rules and not ours.
We are not the only magic supplier that advertises these products as no discount. If it were up to me I would offer all items at discount everyday.
With that said we do have thousands of items to view on our website that are discountable. I hope that this clears up this issue.

Best regards
Paul Gross
Owner
Hocus Pocus
Best Regards,

Paul Gross

Owner

http://www.hocus-pocus.com
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1495 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Quote:
On 2013-11-29 14:23, taller8 wrote:
....and everything I want says 'no discount''

Either have a Sale or don't.

Totally agree
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7041 Posts

Profile of bowers
Thanks Paul.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 33% Off At Hocus Pocus (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL