The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Romero Box - A change box inside a card (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Magoantonio
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Magoantonio
Hello,

Here I put my new accessory. Romero called Box.

It was released in Spain in September. I had been using for a few years for me and now I've added to my products.
It has been a success here in Spain in Congress Magialdia and Las Jornadas Cartomágicas de El Escorial

It's already in English-speaking

Here you have a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZXyfXv_WT4

and in this facebook page there are a lot of trick with it

https://www.facebook.com/RomeroBox

You can see more in my web site: http://www.RomeroMagic.com

Antonio Romero
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1174 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
This looks great! 😊
Jedo
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Jedo
Well done, very visual, a lot of potential to create and improve our magic
Remarkable Marco
View Profile
Veteran user
When I grow up, I want to have
355 Posts

Profile of Remarkable Marco
Just saw the ad for it in the Steven's newsletter. it looks impressive indeed!!
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I recently received this and I am very impressed! I like it a lot. I haven't looked at the routines yet, but I look forward to. I already have several routines in mind to use with this.
KJ
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3237 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I too am very impressed with this. The workings and operation of this is spot on. This has become my favourite purchase of late and I know it is something I will be using regularly.

Neil
algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
Another vote for the Romero Box. I love mine!
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3237 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Since buying this I have really enjoyed coming up with routines and have put it to good and many uses. I very much highly recommend this - it is brilliant and with the 'works' delivering every time!
Magoantonio
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Magoantonio
To help you make better use of the Romero box I would like to point out some of its features that other versions don't have.

It can hold up to four cards. You can change packet of cards and end clean as with a change wallet.

You can load signed cards between the flap and the box as if it were a Kangaroo Wallet. Look at the picture here:

https://www.facebook.com/RomeroBox/posts......m_ref=10

You can use two flaps to make double card changes or multiple-way predictions.

The flap may be taken out of the box and placed in the middle of the deck to be brought into play later along with the cards you need.

The card case is slightly thicker to make room for a full deck and the flap with the load.

The flap can hold coins and other objects, opening the doors to countless penetrations and vanishes,

The flap works in both directions and therefore resets automatically.

The card case is very durable.

The box, being magnetic on both sides works like The Tool and can be combined with it increasing the possibilities even further.

All these features allow a wide variety of effects that cannot be performed with other versions that have surfaced after the success of the Romero Box.

More in http://www.RomeroMagic.com and https://www.facebook.com/RomeroBox?ref=hl
gimmickartas
View Profile
New user
Spain
24 Posts

Profile of gimmickartas
I like the romero box,

I think it's a good idea, and very witty, an authentic beauty,

Totally recommended!!!

Congratulations!!!
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
This is BRILLIANT! At $61.40 (U.S.), a bit spendy for me personally. I like it though! Smile

Doug
Tim Friday
View Profile
Elite user
485 Posts

Profile of Tim Friday
Is this still available? One site has it listed as "out of stock"...
Giannim
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of Giannim
I have got it and I am very impressed too with this accessory. It is very versatile and you can use it in several effects.
Highly recommended!
Gianni
Tim Friday
View Profile
Elite user
485 Posts

Profile of Tim Friday
It seems that is no longer available...
Kuroth
View Profile
Veteran user
Deep In the Heart of Texas
315 Posts

Profile of Kuroth
You can still get them.. I got one off Amazon about 2 weeks ago..

I had heard Romero was going to put out a little book on all kids of ideas for using this box..

Romero is that book still coming????? I would love it and if a PDF for $5 or $10 will buy it..
Chapter 18 (Member circa 1938)
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Looks very nice, how durable is it though. I tend to go through a lot of card boxes with wear and tear. Just wondering I like the idea a lot.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Kuroth
View Profile
Veteran user
315 Posts

Profile of Kuroth
For a “card box” it seems pretty sturdy to me.. Much sturdier than a normal card box I think but with about the same look as a normal card box (Just a bit thicker if you look close)

I am new to magic and change boxes and this is actually my first one.. One thing I wonder about is you have to (my understanding) throw this down on the table with a little bit of force to trigger the change (Is that how most change boxes work?).. So I wonder if this throwing of the box will draw some suspicion? I am not sure.. I would think you would want to do only 1 or 2 tricks with this our you audience will catch on and say hey why do you keep tossing down the box each time you do a trick.. But again I am new to all this and just started playing around with mine.. So there must be other methods to trigger the change.

I do like it from just my playing around with it and can see some great potential of things you could try with this..

And LOVE the fact if you play it right, it will appear as just a normal deck of cards box (Which I think is a big plus compared to traditional switch boxes where just the appearance of a strange looking box raises suspicions that the box is gaffed..
Magoantonio
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Magoantonio
Here is the link to download the ebook: LIMITLESS: More than 50 effects using the Romero Box. It's FREE. I promised to do the book and here's English version. The link is also the version in French and Spanish.
Thanks to everyone who is using the Romero Box, I hope you enjoy the book.

Link:

http://www.antonioromero.net/icaro/engli......les.html

Antonio Romero
Kuroth
View Profile
Veteran user
315 Posts

Profile of Kuroth
Sweet.. Thanks Magoantonio
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
I have this box but have misplaced the directions. Was there a dvd, or download instructions Can someone help me or send me the pdf.

Thanks

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Romero Box - A change box inside a card (3 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL