The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Goals (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14067 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I did not know where to post this. So if they move it, that's cool.

It's almost a new year! Anyone care to share your goals for the upcoming year?

Mine are as follows:
To work on and perfect my standup act,
To find the most absolutely killer, in your face stunning, ever created,
To actually get my butt out on the street and do some street magic,
To obtain and learn a ton more of Sankey and Paul Harris effects.
That's mine in a nut shell. Whats yours?
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Well mine is a very long term goal and luckily I knew this beforehand - to have a dog in my show. This meant getting a puppy...then purchasing a Blamo Box - then spend years in training of this new puppy. Ha Ha! We've just graduated from puppy kindergarden classes last Wednesday and yesterday he turned four months old and currently weighs 49 pounds! I'm thinking he may outgrow the Blamo box before I ever get the chance to use it. No matter it's always been a life long dream of having a really well trained dog to be part of my act so as I've mentioned I did know beforehand it's going to take a couple years of training before he's even ready.

Merlin, my new puppy is an Old English Sheepdog...Humongous furball with a black nose and goofy as anything. These dogs take a bit of work as unlike most breeds that mature and are ready for serious training at 18 months, these guys don't settle down until about 3 years old. In the meantime I take him everywhere with me to get him used to riding in cars, taking him in crowds and socializing him as much as possible. Lots of work! It may be he eventually becomes unsuitable for stage work but no matter I still have a wonderful pet! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Goals (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL