The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Our "Dear Ava" Contest. We do this every year... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2415 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Hi Gang!

Welcome to the "Dear Ava" Contest! Here's the dealio!

Melissa and I are very fortunate. We know that. But we also know what it feels like to not be in that place (gah, the stories I could tell!). So we'd like to give some stuff away to magicians- the very people who have supported us. But we want to give the prizes away to people who TRULY can't afford them. So this is what we we're going to do:

1) Think of a magician (friend, neighbor, relative). Not for yourself, please.

2) Write a short email explaining why you think this person is in need of some magic in their lives. Tell us why they're an awesome person!

3) Send it to: avaaveryevans@gmail.com (title it "Dear Ava")

From the emails we receive, we'll do a random draw on Dec.07 for 4 winners. They can have their choice of an Industrial Revelation, an Anything Is Possible bottle, a Vault, or an Approach.

Good luck!

Your friend,

jamie
http://www.SendWonder.com
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
932 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
What a wonderful thing for you to do.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7035 Posts

Profile of bowers
Yes it is Jamie.
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Thanks, guys!

It's the least we can do. I think every one of us can imagine what it would be like to not be able to receive anything for Christmas. So if we can change that, if only for a few people, then we'll do it!
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Zack_Johnston
View Profile
Special user
California
656 Posts

Profile of Zack_Johnston
Fantastic idea Jamie…You have always been so generous. Smile

Zack Johnston

:bluebikes:
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

We actually have about 1/10 of the amount of entries as year's previous. I reckon this is a good thing! Maybe the economy has recovered a bit? Still, if you know someone down on their luck, we'd love the chance to help. Spread the word!
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Closing the contest at midnight tonight! Looking forward to helping a few people out. If you know someone- there's still time to send in an email.
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Hiya Gang!

Big change of plans. Instead of doing a draw, we sat down and decided to give away a choice of any one of our products to everyone who entered.

So if you sent in an email before midnight last might- please check your inbox.

Happy Holidays!

Jamie (& Melissa [Ava])
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
932 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
OK. You have outdone yourself this time.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7035 Posts

Profile of bowers
Your the man Jamie..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Our "Dear Ava" Contest. We do this every year... (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL