The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Daniels work to be released (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2398 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Coming out in February. 4 dvd set of his magic.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
bole
View Profile
New user
Watching you since
78 Posts

Profile of bole
Let me guess. Would that be an EMC album?
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2398 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
This project is his magic.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Slartibartfaust
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
213 Posts

Profile of Slartibartfaust
Released as
in "out of it's misery"? jk jk
There is much wonder in the Great White North
corindaman
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of corindaman
I know he is currently doing a farewell tour of shows in the UK at the moment. Paul is a brilliant performer who knows how to 'work' a crowd. Even if you don't particularly like him or his magic his performace skills are an education in themselves. This DVD will be certainly worth the money!
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2398 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On 2013-12-02 05:19, corindaman wrote:
I know he is currently doing a farewell tour of shows in the UK at the moment. Paul is a brilliant performer who knows how to 'work' a crowd. Even if you don't particularly like him or his magic his performace skills are an education in themselves. This DVD will be certainly worth the money!

The magic on these are his staple magic. I couldn't agree with you more. Just thought magicians would be interested.
Torquay22
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of Torquay22
I'm guessing if its February then it would be blackpool its released at
Rabid
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of Rabid
Okay, I'm really stoked for these. Thanks for the heads up. I'm old enough to have watched Paul's magic show on television when I was a kid and have been a fan ever since.

Legend.

Steph
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3889 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Quote:
On 2013-12-02 08:28, Torquay22 wrote:

I think Derek Lever called Paul a "c-list celebrity", so am not sure if that is where it will be released...
Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
Denmark
1306 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
Very excited about this!
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3889 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Yes, me too. Smile

(I've pondered over that quote from Lever, and I came to the conclusion that his celebrity status probably doesn't appear in the alphabet at all.)
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3263 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Derek Lever is one of the biggest -ss h---- in magic so I am sure Paul Daniels is really bothered Smile
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3889 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Yep!
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1757 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On 2013-12-02 08:28, Torquay22 wrote:

You would think so but Paul Daniels has been banned from the Blackpool convention

By none other than Derrick Leaver

While Blackpool have this joker running the show , it's no wonder the amount of people attending is getting lower by the years !
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1757 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On 2013-12-02 12:35, nanaswan wrote:
Derek Lever is one of the biggest -ss h---- in magic so I am sure Paul Daniels is really bothered Smile

Could not have said it better !
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4117 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Gutted I missed his show at the woodville Halls this year,had an open evening and could not get out of it,grrr.He may not be everyones's cup of tea in his comedy approach, but he knows his stuff and many have learnt from it.
MickNZ
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
576 Posts

Profile of MickNZ
Backstage video from Paul about this project at :

http://www.vanishlive.com/2013/08/05/pau......bravura/
*double-A-magic*
View Profile
Loyal user
Cheshire, England, UK
255 Posts

Profile of *double-A-magic*
Definitely top of my wish list!! I don't expect it to be cheap though...!!

AA
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice."
<BR>
<BR>- Joseph Dunninger -
SociallyAwkwardPenguin
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of SociallyAwkwardPenguin
Quote:
On 2013-12-02 12:35, nanaswan wrote:

Q.F.T.
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
839 Posts

Profile of catweazle
He is a legend! I saw him earlier this year, everybody wanted their photo with him, he certainly got my interest as a child, I had a paul daniels'magic box' to make things vanish and re-appear, it was awesome at the time.
I think paul would probably say 'you will like this, not a lot'
however of all the things I saw on his tv show the stand out acts were Hans and Helga morretti and david berglas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Daniels work to be released (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL