The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Old fashioned good service isn't dead..! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
It's true!

But then anyone who's ordered from Ian McColl knows that already.

From start to finish Ian has provided everything I've needed to make the right decisions so the prop I get is the one I need.

The timeline for this piece has been crazy fast too.

I enquired Wednesday eve (UK time, Ian's about 12-hours ahead of me) and got an email back Thursday morning containing all the info I needed (and I'm talking real info and not magic dealer hype and BS). I had a gig Fri - Sun and got back late Sun eve so I ordered it this morning via PayPal. Had an email back within 30-minutes saying it'll be posted out tomorrow!

In less than a week I'm sorted. Thanks Ian!!!

Now I just hope the postal service can actually do their job and get it to me Smile
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4426 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Yeah once you include the British postal service you are well yes er…you just kind of half-day....bend over and take it.

Last thing I ordered from me and I managed to get away without having to pay any import duty!
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2485 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Meanwhile, while Ian's stuff does take a little longer to reach my side of the pond, He service is without fault.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
My new cuffs arrived in record time!

5-days and zero customs duty. I'm a very happy chap.

Thanks yet again for creating the perfect tool. They are 100% spot on in every way. And not just for the routine I had planned either.

If you're stuck for things to add to your Christmas list you may want to consider a McColl creation Smile
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1485 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
MT, please contact me about Lightspeed 100-1
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Old fashioned good service isn't dead..! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL