The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » First dove (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Insomniacs Dream
View Profile
New user
Port Glasgow in scotland
67 Posts

Profile of Insomniacs Dream
I'm a magician from portglasgow in scotland and I want to get my first dove, but I know nothing about them could any one tell me good rources to learn more aboutt hem befor I go fot it please

alan
If i never sleep wy does it feel like im dreaming
glodmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
501 Posts

Profile of glodmagic
Oyster Grit with anise for digestion.
Finch food (enriched with C if possible)
Water (duh)

I know you are asking for resources so here is an American site
http://www.doveline.com

They are easy keepers. We practically live with ours (cages in bedroom).

I suggest buying a pair from the start. There are many reasons:
*They like to have company
*Getting a pair early deters some fighting that introducing a new one later would cause.
*When you develop a dove routine that is dependent on one it is possible (god forbid) to have one die on that day so a second backup is important.
*You can perform more effects like vanishing one and it appearing elsewhere (using 2).

Don't be concerned about purchasing a mated pair. If eggs are laid and you do not intend to follow through on the hatching, the egg may be discarded.
Remember ANY of your posts here can be Googled by your customers and Clients. Just entering your name in Google can bring up your negative comments that stay for years!
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Alan, this forum is filled with answers to your dove questions. Even your question has been asked and answered many times. You may want to scan through these posts and start to digest.
My personal favorites for the beginner are the Tony Clark series of books and videos.
Another good site is http://www.magicauction.com. There is a section there "the dove hotline" with questions and answers concerning doves. It has a wealth of information.
Where the magic begins
Insomniacs Dream
View Profile
New user
Port Glasgow in scotland
67 Posts

Profile of Insomniacs Dream
Thank you kindly guys#

alan
If i never sleep wy does it feel like im dreaming
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Alan,

Go for it! Doves bring your magic to life for the audience. They help establish you as a real magician to the public. And they open new doors for performance options that are just not the same without live animals. Boy! Do I have an opinion about that! I'm hooked. Don't look to me to say NO!

Enjoy!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » First dove (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL