The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Sydney Magic Festival 2014 with Shawn Farquhar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Strangelittleman
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney Aus
184 Posts

Profile of Strangelittleman
Just some news regarding the Australian International Magic Festival. My wife and local Sydney female magician Belladonna Brabazon has been working hard this past 12 months planning for the first Sydney Magic Festival. Earlier in the year my wife broke her leg (both bones). My wife is incredibly ambitious and a real go getter so while she was basically immobile she decided to do all she could to make the SMF the most amazing festival she could. So unbeknownst to me at the time she reached out to Shawn Farquhar to see if he would be interested in being involved with the first Sydney Magic Festival and to mine and a lot of other Australian Magician's delight he said he would love to be involved. We are also extremely excited because not only do we get to host the festival with a magician that I admire greatly but we will be able to host and incredibly special IBM meeting with both the International president Shawn Farquhar and our local IBM President Alan Sullivan.

If you are in Australia, or are planning to come to Australia in September 2014 the Sydney Magic Festival should definitely be on your to do list! for more details keep an eye on the website - http://www.ozmagifest.com

and if your curious about my wife you should keep an eye on her's too - http://www.missesmagic.com . She is an amazing magician and woman! Keep an eye out Smile
cricketer15
View Profile
Loyal user
Sydney, Australia
248 Posts

Profile of cricketer15
Awesome, will definately check it out. Aus lacks magic conventions and festivals.
Anything is Possible
Daz Buckley
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
469 Posts

Profile of Daz Buckley
Cannot wait for this. The line-up so far is brilliant and to have Shawn Farquar here will be so exciting. I can't wait. This will be epic folks !!!
kazpet
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of kazpet
I am looking forward to it as well
Wardy
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
192 Posts

Profile of Wardy
Looks great. Can't wait!
MickNZ
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
576 Posts

Profile of MickNZ
Looks very ambitious, do you guys have any experience running multi-state events like this before?
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
413 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
Never hear about this festival before today ..,
Is it every year?
ATL
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of ATL
Wondering the same.
Shawn Farquhar
View Profile
V.I.P.
Canada
742 Posts

Profile of Shawn Farquhar
I am uncertain the event took place.
I was contacted and informed that they were unable to extend the invitation for me to perform.

-shawn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Sydney Magic Festival 2014 with Shawn Farquhar (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL